Posting History for quill
|Koscadia meetup photo diary
The Saturday Koscadia meetup took place at the Lucky Lab on Hawthorne. Apologies to anyone who didn't get the location change update and who showed up at Creston Park instead. It was a lively ...
|Noon Saturday PDX meetup location change
Hi folks, it's looking like the weather won't cooperate with us for a potluck picnic tomorrow. I think that we could deal with a little rain (tarp/awning), but it will be 50 degrees and 10-15 MPH ...
|Koscadia Portland meetup
Hey everybody! It's been a while since the last meetup, so what do you say we all get together this Saturday? Horace suggested a potluck in Creston Park , so let's go with that. In case the ...
|A note on dissension
There's been a lot of angst, meta and finger pointing today about the current "tone" of DKos. I gather some people think that there has been too much criticism here of Obama and the Democrats, who ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by quill
- So the fast track plan to pass the Trans-Pacific Partnership has run into a new wrinkle after an amendment passed in the Senate debate: slavery. Yes, really, slavery: the Senate voted for an ...10 comments 22 Recs
- Sydney Leroux is apparently too hard to draw.171 comments 173 Recs
- I just finished George Marshall's book Don’t Even Think about It: Why Our Brains Are Wired to Ignore Climate Change . The timing could not be more ironic for I also read this diary by ...46 comments 24 Recs
- Is Nancy Pelosi, House Minority Leader, ignoring the overwhelming majority of Democratic voters and the majority of Democratic House members who do not want to see Fast Track, also known as TPA, ...8 comments 13 Recs
- Getting tens of millions of people newly insured is an expensive proposition, and one that is costing $273.6 billion in additional insurance overhead , according to a ...200 comments 297 Recs
- Stand up and say you're mad as hell and you won't take it anymore! Elizabeth Warren was a guest speaker this week at The Code Conference —"where top industry influencers in ...45 comments 93 Recs
- The media are more interested in ...299 comments 309 Recs
- No current results.