Posting History for qw3rty
|Unlocking cell phones now illegal
Phone unlocking ban could hit you in the wallet As of Saturday, your options for owning an unlocked phone become far more limited. You can ask your carrier to unlock it—and good luck with that—...
|US Military Operates News Websites in Europe and Africa||qw3rty||02/04/2005||1||4||-||-|
|US Government Harbors And Supports Terrorists||qw3rty||11/20/2004||-||-||-||-|
|The Revolution will not be Televised - Everyone MUST watch this||qw3rty||11/06/2004||2||-||-||-|
|Bush and Kerry on war vote||qw3rty||09/13/2004||-||-||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by qw3rty
- The people of Bahrain are being attacked again today and are begging for help on twitter. Please take a minute and call your president, the state department, and your Congressional representatives ...115 comments 135 Recs
- 454 comments 488 Recs
- I think this speaks for itself:341 comments 737 Recs
- To thank me. And to thank you. Because over the past two days, we've been demonstrating to Democrats in vulnerable districts that when they stand with our party and for progressive causes,184 comments 704 Recs
- It is a tough reality that the chances are fairly slim that single-payer, "Medicare For All" will pass into law in the next few months--it is just not part of the debate on health care, despite ...83 comments 242 Recs
- The writing is on the wall, folks. After many more twists, turns, and amendments, a Health Care Reform package with a public option will come up for a cloture vote in the U.S. Senate ...12 comments 7 Recs
- The filibuster , according to its traditional definition, was a tactic in which a minority of senators may stand on the floor of ...77 comments 50 Recs
- Dear Sir: I regret to inform you that your upcoming re-election chances may have been compromised. You see, we don't think we have the votes to elect you, and therefore we are compelled to vote ...28 comments 22 Recs
- I got a disgusting email today, and I replied back. I doubt I get a response though... Follow me below the jump to check it out....583 comments 898 Recs
- Just moments after Max Baucus, Kent Conrad, Blanche Lincoln, Tom Carper, and Bill Nelson voted "NAY" on Rockefeller's Public Option amendment, I received this fundraising email from Harry Reid:520 comments 739 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.