People ramara is following.
|Criminal InJustice Kos||88||220||09/11/2011|
|David Harris Gershon||940||6804||05/18/2015|
|Navy Vet Terp||141||9183||04/30/2015|
|Tara the Antisocial Social Worker||160||15579||05/22/2015|
|The Fat Lady Sings||57||957||05/25/2009|
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by ramara
- He's already won. Believe it or not (I didn't at first), Hillary's primary poll ...553 comments 121 Recs
- Chicago Police Officers Jerome Finnigan and Timothy McDermott The Chicago Police ...165 comments 364 Recs
- I guess the North Carolina Board of Governors educational planning committee for the University educational system didn't think these programs were important to our ...229 comments 189 Recs
- I teach a college course on jazz and hip hop at a Southern California university, and after listening to Fox's Bill O'Reilly bloviate last week about how hip hop and rap are to blame for declining ...77 comments 172 Recs
- Imagine being 7 years old and peering out the window, watching all your friends have fun. Elementary school students at PS 120 in Queens, New York, who couldn't come up with the $10 for the school ...484 comments 477 Recs
- The contrast between hardworking Americans and shiftless, lazy, poor people is a favorite of Republicans as they try to cut safety net ...48 comments 97 Recs
- Medicare means many things to many people. To seniors, it's a program providing good, low-cost healthcare at a stage in life when it's most needed. To Congress, it's beginning to look more like a ...12 comments 22 Recs
- 177 comments 366 Recs
- I am going to give in to Denise Oliver Velez's request to turn a comment into a diary. The aversion to length (TL;DR) is a peculiar modern affliction, but I will make it easier for people who ...26 comments 109 Recs
- Years ago, when my career depended on my being so much better at what I did than were the men I worked with, and my willingness to work twice as hard for 60.2 percent ...120 comments 132 Recs