Below you'll find recent contributions related to rb608's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Call These People, and Make Them Listen
Under the First Amendment, you have the right to petition your government to redress your grievances. Now would be a good time to do that. Today. According to public reports, the 18 Democratic ...
|Meet 'Dem' John Delaney, bidding to be the next Joe Lieberman
Rep. John Delaney (D-Doofus) Holy crap this guy is a doofus.
|Martin O'Malley to Make an Announcement on Saturday
If you are in the Baltimore area on Saturday morning May 30, you can RSVP to attend Martin O'Malley's announcement at 10:00 am in Federal Hill Park. RSVP at http://omalleyannouncement....
|Maryland (D) Rep John Delaney Thinks of Anti-TPP as "Tea Party of the Left"
Maryland Democrat John Delaney took to the Washington Post yesterday to make the argument that Democrats who are providing a "loud voice" on issues ...
|Which 48 Democrats Want to Privatize Outer Space?
Yesterday, the House passed the SPACE Act of 2015 (H.R. 2262), a bill designed to promote commercial space travel and exploration. Here is a summary of what the bill does: This bill is a ...
|Liberty Equality Fraternity and Trees||05/22/2015||18|
|MD-Sen: Donna Edwards (D) Goes After The Medicare Cuts In The TPP||poopdogcomedy||05/20/2015||6|
Recommended by rb608
- From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… Happy LGBT Pride Month Golly gee, what might we have to celebrate this year? How about this: last year at this time 19 states issued marriage licenses to same-...72 comments 51 Recs
- Dennis Hastert Things ...46 comments 32 Recs
- Rep. John Delaney (D-Doofus) Holy crap this guy is a doofus.142 comments 86 Recs
- 18-year-old William Chapman On April 22, the Portsmouth, Virginia, Police Department claimed that 18-year-old William Chapman was suspected of shoplifting from a local Walmart. Completely unarmed, ...109 comments 229 Recs
- Police crush, kill man begging for his life, screaming he was suffocating until his ears turned blueRobert Minjarez Jr. with his mother Some are calling Robert Minjarez Jr. the Latino Eric Garner. Sadly, the comparison is uncanny— including ...164 comments 317 Recs
- From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… Mount Meathead Erupts. Again. - "The state of Maine saw the governor once again throw a temper tantrum." ---Maine Senate minority leader Justin Alfond (D) -63 comments 50 Recs
- See evil. This goes to May 14th when the U.S. military does surveillance and gets all the proper details: how many truck bombs, how many ISIS fighters came in, how many guns. How the attacks formed ...113 comments 40 Recs
- 201 comments 320 Recs
- Is it time to do some nation-building at home yet? Sit down and prepare to be disgusted, but not surprised. Memorial Bridge between Washington, D.C. and Arlington National Cemetery Washington's ...77 comments 85 Recs
- No current results.