Below you'll find recent contributions related to relayerbob's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by relayerbob
- If Bernie Sanders runs, personally, I'll be behind him 100 percent. And that decision is coming soon.235 comments 100 Recs
- The purpose of this diary is to provide new information reported by a Canadian led effort to determine the timing of the arrival and the concentrations of Fukushima sourced radionuclides in ocean ...31 comments 37 Recs
- By popular request, I've drafted a new set of community guidelines with input from Meteor Blades, Navajo, Elfling, and Susan Gardner. These are draft rules. You'll have the next couple of days to ...1476 comments 459 Recs
- I'm a lifelong Texan, born and raised here. I've lived here all of my 29... Ok, screw it, 36 years. And I am shocked by what I'm seeing... Follow me below the orange whatever the heck it is for more.128 comments 374 Recs
- Daily Kos seems to be becoming more of a place to express anger and despair about the dismal state of politics in America, and less of a place about trying to do something about it. Don't get me ...167 comments 66 Recs
- I'm a zombie: Banning users with reckless abandon and driving people away hurts progressive movement"Take your shit elsewhere" Markos says. Yeah, that'll help us in 2014. "Go the fuck away" he says in another diary. Yeah, that'll bring people running to the Progressive movement. *People who ...349 comments 11 Recs
- Nice try, wingnuts, but America still likes the guy. The media and Republicans may be screeching about President Barack Obama's scandals, but the American people ...212 comments 174 Recs
- Buy the news organization they want out from under them . So Here's The Scoop: The Tribune Company which houses the Los Angeles Times, The Balitimore Sun and The Chicago Tribune (along with many ...7 comments 10 Recs
- Been depressed lately watching the Rupert Murdoch vs. The Koch Brother's bidding war for the Tribune Company? Sad to see more of the nation's major print media outlets turn into right wing rags, ...23 comments 5 Recs
- Stop punishing your loyal, hard-working employees to make a vapid political point. Your message would be much better sent without costing your business if you did the following: Raise your menu ...295 comments 606 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.