Posting History for ribeye
|Ronald Reagan vs. Barack Obama
Even the casual observer can’t escape the constant assault on Barack Obama. His dropping in popularity is easily understood when you listen to the constant droning of false indignation, false ...
|Gun Control Soapbox (a frightening pro gun view)
The following I received from my daughter, a recent convert to the gun culture and now the owner of several guns. We had a conversation about guns which prompted her to send me a rant from a talk ...
|Well Kos . . .
You did it. Right now the popular vote is exactly 3.5%, exactly as you predicted. I wonder what fraction of a percent of Americans predicted Obama would win by such a margin. Sure it will change ...
Ok. The election went well and we're all happy. Still I see something perplexing regarding Ohio. Ohio finished with a 1.9 point Obama advantage. Great. But when I look at how the predictors ...
|The Romney effect?
You've certainly heard all the dozens of reasons why Romney lost. Many have some validity. Besides the obvious that he had no core and he epitomizes the worst in politicians, I believe they miss a ...
|Election Predictions (Conservatives and Independents Welcomed)
No grand prize like in 08 (from the Kos blog) but I wonder what the community thinks will be the outcome of the election. (Since all I hear on right wing radio (aka radio), Fox, and nearly all of ...
|A new Electoral Vote System
(corrected) On October 27th and 29th, electoral-vote.com commented on the proposal by Rep. Steve Israel (D-NY) regarding increasing the electoral college votes by adding 29 votes for the winner of ...
|Twins: The Best Ad Ever
Jerry Brown had a smart strategy linking Meg Witman to Arnold. Seems like there is just a "smidgen" of similarity of between Bush the tax cutter Neocon and Mitt the tax cutter Neocon. http://www....
|My hope for an Obama opening.
I'm bettin' that many here were just a wee bit disappointed on Wednesday evening. Let's just say the slump that seemed to begin during the convention, culminated with many swings and misses. Not O'...
Redstate Anyone ever try to comment at REDSTATE? I registered ten days ago to rebuke a time line suggesting Obama's unemployment numbers were worse than Reagan's. (Under Obama, unemployment began ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by ribeye
- It’s budget time again and in many states, you’re probably already hearing about taxes. We’ll hear the sob stories from corporations asking for “relief” from the heavy “burden” of ...75 comments 38 Recs
- Cross posted from Real Economics . According to an analysis by Pulitzer-Prize winning reporter David Cay Johnston , the Bush tax cuts, rather than resulting in great general ...220 comments 415 Recs
- Republicans have a new talking point. Because the latest analysis from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office forecasts that the Affordable Care Act will give some workers the freedom to ...119 comments 197 Recs
- When economists talk about how a market "regulates itself," what they mean is that markets reach an equilibrium between supply and demand. This says nothing about whether or not this equilibrium ...199 comments 633 Recs
- Details, details. Here's a ...81 comments 54 Recs
- UPDATE #3: BIG h/t to MartyM (from the comments)... HE went there!!! I called the company, Simonetta's spoke with a nice lady....they have 7 employees and have purchased small group insurance ...207 comments 287 Recs
- This is terrifying , the rise of these anarcho-libertarian-248 comments 446 Recs
- The latest data from the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia paints a poor picture for one of the GOP's top 2016 presidential pretenders, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker. Not only is Wisconsin one ...200 comments 221 Recs
- House Oversight Committee Chair Darrell Issa, AKA "Mr. Grand Theft Auto" Darrell Issa's efforts to tie the Obama administration directly to the Cincinnati IRS office are not going so well, and it ...75 comments 56 Recs
- Next time you hear a right-winger accuse the mainstream media of "liberal bias", please feel free to forward, cut and paste (keep in mind the links are abbreviated & will need to be re-typed), or ...136 comments 275 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.