Posting History for rlk
|Conservative site advocates raising the minimum wage!
I'm sure that that got your attention! I don't think that that's what the author intended, but whether he doesn't realize it, or it's simply that a stopped clock is right twice a day, the piece ...
|It's time to call the House Republicans what they are: terrorists
This diary will be short. If a group of people threatened to destroy the US economy unless they got what they want, what would we call them? Most likely we'd refer to them as terrorists. We ...
|It's time to have this discussion
I'm simply pissed at yet another mass shooting like this, and it's well past time to start actually doing something about it. I found this good piece about guns and mass shootings in the US, and ...
|Just what are "conservative values", anyway?
A friend of mine who considers herself to be conservative commented on Facebook today that "'Conservative' Movies Make More Money Than 'Liberal' Movies" (based on http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/...
|What do we want to call the PPACA?
The right wing has been trying to tag the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act with the derisive (in their view) moniker of "Obamacare". Well, why not turn it around and beat them at their ...
|PROTECT IP/SOPA is worse than Kos said
In this diary , Kos noted that PROTECT IP/SOPA could destroy ...
|Is Rep. Joe Walsh (R-IL) a closet single payer supporter?
One incoming Republican representative, Joe Walsh, is declining the health insurance offered to members of Congress, according ...
|David Frum admits bipartisanship was doomed to failure
David Frum just posted a most interesting blog entry, simply entitled Waterloo , in which he admits that the Republican strategy of refusal to ...
|Don't Ask, Don't Tell is an issue of NATIONAL SECURITY!!!
I am getting really, really fed up with the Republicans' constant hammering of us on spurious issues of national security. I think it's time we turned the tables on them on a real issue of national ...
|Further thoughts on a public health care option
I started writing this as a comment to k charles weeda's excellent diary , but it quickly ...
|Strategic and tactical reasons to pass health care ASAP (UPDATED: fix links and a few other changes)
In this diary, I discuss some strategic and tactical reasons why I believe it essential to pass and sign any kind of reasonably good health care bill (which I believe, with a few exceptions, the ...
|President Obama Has it Right: It's Universal Health Care That Matters, Not Whose Ideas!
I'm feeling frustrated with people who insist that the health care bill has to have a public option or a single payer, and that we should reject it if it doesn't. In my opinion, they couldn't be ...
|Boston Health Care Rally Sept. 7, 2009 UPDATED
We had a fine health care rally in Boston today, sponsored by Health Care for America NOW! , starting at the gazebo on the Common followed by a ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by rlk
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid and ...34 comments 63 Recs
- Making new an old-fashioned party-building ...192 comments 197 Recs
- 170 comments 71 Recs
- Senate Republicans thought they were going to have ...56 comments 51 Recs
- Comparison of 2008 and 2016 polling until the first day of primary contests, via the New York Times Hillary Clinton has had a rough time recently after news broke that she used private email to ...182 comments 69 Recs
- Tom and Georgia Barnett in the car they won. Tom and Georgia Barnett own and operate 24 Burger King stores and were recently awarded "Franchisee of the Year" by Burger King, an award given for ...72 comments 202 Recs
- Still not running. Daily Kos is a reality-based community, and part of that mission requires accurate reading of data. Indeed, privileging good data over bad is central to allowing us to provide an ...925 comments 155 Recs
- I regard them having a supreme sense of entitlement, that only their choices matter. The risk they run is only low when pretty much everyone else is vaccinated. To avoid a negligible risk from a ...284 comments 227 Recs
- Is Warren still thinking about it?251 comments 48 Recs
- Yeah, that's right, I'm rec-begging this time...because there's a graph at the end which took a *ton* of time to put together, and I'd hate to see it go down the memory hole. First, a quiet, normal ...53 comments 587 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.