Posting History for robbryant
|On Romney Debating Himself
First, the video itself. Then, point-by-point deconstruction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=bZfXvFAeHVo "Look, the right course for America's government, we were talking about the role of ...
|The Question That Must Be Asked...
As I sit here in my home, I wonder a few things. Firstly I must mention, for those that haven't met me on Kos before, I am a conservative. I'm a conservative, not in the sense of a blue dog or what-...
|Of Libertarian Media Slant
I had no thought to present this posting of mine to the Kos community a day ago. I see this as only a menial portion of the fight on the right, which, therefore, this business isn't to be had from ...
|On Conservative and Liberal Brain Wiring
When I asked people to put forward some stereotypes of conservatives that they found to be true, one of the notions put forward wasn't really a stereotype, but a general wondering about the way the ...
|Sorry About the Delay DKos, but I am a Dad Again
I recently had one of them thar diary things that said I was going to debate some of the stereotypes liberals held against conservatives. I still plan on that happening, but I've been super ultra ...
|... in Which I Say to DKos, "Ask a Conservative"
I've been sitting here for at least a week, probably more. I'm unsure of what I would like to debate with everyone at Kos next. It's not that I'm unsure of my positions or any such. The problem is ...
|Off-Topic: Old School Video Games
So I'm sitting here, commenting on a few posts and what-not. Something occurs to me... are there any retro gaming enthusiasts that hang out at the Daily Kos? Retro gaming, as it is right now, ...
|Plan B - Wrapping Up My End of the Debate
I want to thank everyone that commented on my first post about Plan B for their input and civil debate. For the most part, everyone was awesome. Disagreements? For sure. Hostility? Not much. Anywho, ...
|Merry Christmas from a Conservative
I didn't see an overall thread on the main page to place a comment on, so I thought I'd make a quick post to say Merry Christmas everyone. Not everyone may celebrate it, but I think it's a good time ...
|When Plan B Becomes Plan A
I caught some grief over the fact that I thought Sebelius made the correct judgment call to make Plan B available to minors only if they have a prescription. Here, I intend to defend my stance.
|Introduction to The Daily Kos
First of all, I want to mention that I'm a Conservative. If that disqualifies me from having discussion with you, the person reading this, then maybe you should go ahead and close the tab that you ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by robbryant
- In the last week or so the Iranian navy has repeatedly been boasting of its capabilities ...352 comments 384 Recs
- This is a repost from last night. Although the goal appears to have been reached, it's not certain that pledges from the first drive will renew. Just to be sure those ...7 comments 21 Recs
- This screed is not about anything particular here or Daily Kos in general, but all interactions among those that disagree politically either online or in person. And I know it has been said, ...50 comments 104 Recs
- (click ...139 comments 30 Recs
- My two daughters visited me this afternoon for our portion of Christmas, the elder with her husband of three years. When we sat down for the ritual gift exchange, she handed me a small lumpy package,61 comments 144 Recs
- "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."-Inigo Montoya (D), ...48 comments 29 Recs
- I know you all saw the diary the other day with the video of Levin saying that Obama had specifically requested the language precluding the provisions applying to U.S. citizens be struck from the ...71 comments 93 Recs