Posting History for robert cruickshank
|Occupy the Progressive Movement
It was during the fifth or sixth major argument within the netroots in 2011 about the Obama Administration that the first protestors attempted to Occupy Wall Street in mid-September. Within days the ...
|What Right-Wing Economic Populism Is and How We Beat It
As the global economy fishtails down the road, it's becoming clearer that fundamental changes are going to be required to avoid another crash. This economic crisis was caused by stagnating wages, ...
|Rebooting the Progressive Movement
If you weren't at Netroots Nation this weekend, you might assume judging by the media coverage that we all spent our time complaining about and plotting against Barack Obama and Andrew Breitbart. ...
|Want to save the middle class? Unite the left and labor.
Kevin Drum's recent article, Why the Democratic Party Has ...
|Why aren't progressives as good at politics as conservatives?
The latest round of argument within the progressive coalition over the Obama Administration - touched off by Cornel West'...
|Debunking the Anti-California Lies
Crossposted from Calitics By now we're all familiar with the right-wing story of California: we ...
|A 3,000 Member US House? Bring it on.
Today's release of the 2010 Census figures and the reapportionment of US House seats ought to reopen a discussion of the size of the House of Representatives itself. Instead of taking seats from one ...
|Why We Must Fight the TSA [Updated]
Crossposted from Calitics Public outrage at the TSA's new policies of sexually assaulting travelers in the name of "...
|No, We Don't Want a Liberal Bush
One of the more troublesome defenses of President Obama is that progressive critics want a "liberal Bush" as president - that we haven't learned from the abuse of executive power under Dubya and ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by robert cruickshank
- " The most important job I ever had was Precinct Captain ." —Harry S Truman I n the past few months, starting shortly before Christmas, the founder of this blog has several times made comments ...134 comments 208 Recs
- The vote last week to continue to dismantle key parts of the Dodd-Frank financial reform legislation was deeply disappointing and exceptionally foolish. In 2008, the world's financial system came ...81 comments 234 Recs
- It is not over until it is over. From politico : The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee has canceled its advertising reservations for Sen. Mary Landrieu ahead of the December runoff in ...57 comments 118 Recs
- People may recall the political disaster of Martha Coakley's campaign to fill Teddy Kennedy's senate seat. She won a Democratic primary contest and assumed that in deep blue Massachusetts that was ...68 comments 21 Recs
- Psst, guys...your Freenode IRC channel's log is public, you know. Ix-nay on the rutal-bay onesty-hay! Demonstrating a surprising but impressive level of commitment to transparency, anti-PAC Mayday ...32 comments 40 Recs
- Susan Collins is generally considered to be a moderate Republican, especially on environmental issues. But just how good is she? If she were a Democrat in the House, she'd be the seventh worst ...22 comments 39 Recs
- I want to talk to you about how energized I was from this past week in Detroit, from seeing Vice President Biden, Sen. Elizabeth Warren, Rev. William Barber, and most importantly so many ...318 comments 127 Recs
- Hey there Kos family...long time no talk! I know i haven't posted much the last few years...been awfully busy with the career that was born right here on Daily Kos but with all the controversy a ...54 comments 63 Recs
- Received this e-mail today from Democracy For America in support of Wendy Davis' (D. TX) gubernatorial campaign:3 comments 15 Recs
- Two years ago, my life changed dramatically. Back then, I was a law student who was barred by Republican Representatives from testifying in front of a Congressional committee about insurance ...127 comments 694 Recs
robert cruickshank's Tags
- No current results.
robert cruickshank's Blogroll
- No current results.