Posting History for rudewarrior
|YCT UT Cancels Racist Event
YCT UT has canceled their racist "Catch and Illegal Immigrant" event. The "Catch an Illegal Immigrant" game scheduled for Wednesday on the University of Texas campus has been canceled, according to ...
|20 dead children.
That is the standard?
|BREAKING: Voter ID law struck down in Texas!
Voter ID law struck down in Texas. WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal court on Thursday rejected the tough Republican-backed voter identification requirement for Texas. Linky .
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by rudewarrior
- 18 comments 27 Recs
- I'm gonna keep this one short. Because there really isn't much to say other than Michele Bachmann is insane. Huff Post, baby.134 comments 107 Recs
- For those of you who missed it, as Kristina40 reported on Saturday , heartless Texas veterinarian Kristen Lindsey callously shot a stray cat in her yard with an arrow and bragged about it on Facebook.180 comments 121 Recs
- Just typing the title makes me feel sick in the pit of my stomach. This woman who swore to care for animals thought the answer to a poor stray cat wandering in her yard (probably looking for help) ...368 comments 182 Recs
- So, I've been a bit busy the last few days and had little computer access. I've been browsing DK from my phone; mostly just the front page and not very often. Yesterday I saw the diary titled " Whoa.404 comments 218 Recs
- Dear Mr. President: I applaud steps taken by your administration to examine the impact of the “war on drugs” on our society. It has filled our prisons, giving us the dubious distinction of ...80 comments 106 Recs
- Hobbled coming out of a leadership challenge, Boehner is knuckling under to his crazy base in shutting down the Homeland Security Department. Simultaneously, he admits to conducting negotiations ...150 comments 417 Recs
- Ah, the Crusades! Knights in shining armor, smiting swarthy Saracens (with their scimitars!) on the sands of Syria! The Christian take on the concept of the holy war, the code of chivalry in ...74 comments 142 Recs
- The other night I sat down to watch Jon Stewart and was greeted to one of the most fascinating interviews I've ever seen with former Governor, former Fox News host, and (let's be honest) future ...132 comments 191 Recs
- Arsalan Iftikhar is a Muslim civil rights attorney as well as senior editor over at The Islamic Monthly . He has penned a piece over at the monthly that's worth a read. In it he talks about ...79 comments 161 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.