Below you'll find recent contributions related to runfastandwin's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by runfastandwin
- Justices of the Nebraska Supreme Court Perspicacious online warrior/organizer Natasha Chart flagged today's 5-2 unsigned Nebraska Supreme Court decision denying an pregnant Omaha sixteen-year-...390 comments 563 Recs
- In a March 10 interview on Fox, Governor Brownback told the nation about the wonders that were taking place in Kansas. He cited the reduction of taxes in Kansas as being key to helping the ...348 comments 460 Recs
- Christopher Martinez was one of the victims in this weekend's mass shooting in Isla Vista, California. His father has taken to the airwaves to make an emotional plea to politicians on behalf of ...119 comments 69 Recs
- Yowza. Texas Democrats have an important choice to make today. Well, sort of.54 comments 38 Recs
- No, I haven't become a centrist overnight and I would vote for Elizabeth Warren in a heart beat. I have been watching the attacks on Wendy Davis on the right and that has reached a nasty level. I ...615 comments 276 Recs
- Cross-posted at ACA Signups Way back on March 21st (wow, that seems like forever ago, doesn't it?), I posted the following towards the end of " The Paid/Unpaid Brouhaha ": So, I'll say this here ...13 comments 141 Recs
- ( Update is below the cheese curd) The lamps are probably going to be burning into the night around Scott Walker tonight. Documents in the first John Doe Probe, covering Walkers tenure as ...159 comments 405 Recs
- From David Sirota at pando.com : Below is a spreadsheet showing that political donors associated with 43 financial firms managing New Jersey pension money have spent a total of $11.6 million on ...107 comments 255 Recs
- Insult . 'You're not f***ing American, I'll put you in a UPS box and send you back to wherever the fuck you came from! Turns out she really is a citizen but does that really matter? Cops get to ...271 comments 400 Recs
- Lynn Westmoreland, a Republican member of the new Benghazi select committee member has called Michelle Obama " uppity ": Westmoreland, 64, has been criticized before as being overly partisan. ...7 comments 8 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.