Posting History for sabo53
|Obama Looks Drunk At COP15
In a bizarre speech to the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen, Barack Obama, slurring his words and displaying an uncharacteristically squinting, petulant manner, struck a ...
|Howard Dean is the Soul and Conscience of the Democratic Party.
We don’t know what the Lion of the Senate would be doing today if he were forced to view this Democratic sellout called “Healthcare Reform” – thankfully Teddy has thrown off ...
|UPDATED. Lieberman: Deny Funding Israel Until It Corrects It’s Socialist Health Care System
***** UPDATED: I got an admin warning that this diary was anti-Semitic and that unless I acknowledged it, I would not be allowed to post. This diary was in no way intended to be anti-...
|Revoke Lieberman’s Dual Citizenship; He Doesn’t Care About Americans.
It’s time to end Joe Lieberman’s dual citizenship. With his astoundingly callous display of contempt for poor Americans that so desperately need medical coverage with a Medicare ...
|Mo'nique's Prison Special: Positive Messages of Empowerment
The super-sized sweetheart comedienne Mo'nique has broken yet more boundaries – taking her comedy stylings to The Ohio Reformatory for Women, one of the toughest lockups in the nation, marking ...
|Tiger Woods Blocks Nude Photos – Not That Any Exist
In the latest installment of the public relations disaster-a-thon that is the Tiger Woods circus, Tiger and his people are again playing the deny-but-try-to-cover-your-ass game.
|Steven Seagal "Lawman": Best Show on Television.
Flipping through the cable channels, came across this: Steven Seagal "Lawman." The genius of this show can't be put into words. It's almost as good as Walker, Texas Ranger. No, it's better.
|Developing Nations Find Out Copenhagen Treaty is a Screw Job.
The Guardian reports that a leaked text of the agreement to be signed next week has the ...
|Karzai Says Afghan Army Will Need U.S. Until 2024
Uh oh. Looks like our point guy in Afghanistan didn’t get the memo that there’s a hard stop on U.S. troops in Afghanistan in eighteen months.
|Let’s Have a “Climategate” for Banks and Wall Street.
The stunning “Climategate” embarrassment wasn’t broken on corporate news. No, it was thrust into the light of day by participants closest to climate change study, by scientists ...
|Here Comes Carbon Derivatives!
Oh no. As if enough pain and catastrophe hasn’t already resulted from smoke-and-mirror derivatives, now ...
|Secret Bailouts to Wall Street? Ed Show on Auditing the Fed.
In a stunning segment of the Ed Show on Thursday, Ed Schultz and Ron Paul discuss the growing groundswell of support to audit the Federal Reserve – and are on the same page!
|Hillary Gets The Sh*t Work
Talk about getting the shit job! While Barack Obama waxed poetic at West Point earlier this week on the grim task before us in Afghanistan and the sacrifice demanded of those youngsters before him, ...
|Tiger and Obama on Golf Digest Cover. You Can’t Make This Stuff Up!
Holy crap! Talk about one that Barack Obama wishes he had back. The January issue of Golf Digest magazine features Tiger “I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all ...
|I Am So Proud of Obama and America Tonight.
Barack Obama made a wise choice to deliver his order for escalation in Afghanistan before the martial grey columns of our young warriors at West Point, bringing our total force to 100,000 warriors ...
|Climatic Research Unit Director Steps Down Pending Investigation
The University of East Anglia announced that the director of its Climatic Research Unit is stepping down pending an investigation into allegations that he overstated the case for man-made climate ...
|Confirmed: Afghanistan Exit will be Envisioned. This is Not Vietnam II
To all the haters out there saying that Barack Obama is getting us into another Vietnam with the Afghanistan troop buildup, you’re going to be feeling pretty embarrassed come tomorrow night. ...
|Tiger Woods, Please Don’t be Another Phil Hartman.
While it’s hard to know specific details about the bizarre Tiger Woods accident three days ago – with Woods apparently getting public relations advice from the Chinese, cancelling ...
|Large Slob Chris Christie: No Spending for the Hungry.
Serial lawbreaker and morbidly obese New Jersey governor-elect Chris Christie, the very picture of gluttony and an entitlement attitude when it comes to having his police boy ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by sabo53
- Can that man be serious? He is not worried that we are going to bolt? What is it going to take to get through to our President that Rahm is his worst decision, and he needs to cut his losses ...1272 comments 431 Recs
- The successful FOIA lawsuit by the Electronic Frontier Foundation that exposed DHS ...16 comments 31 Recs
- After tottering from one social, political and economic crisis to another over the past two years, affairs in Greece now seem to rapidly be coming to a head. Just days ...482 comments 359 Recs
- Intro: The year President Barack Obama was elected the 44th President of the United States was a mixed one for progress on LGBT rights. Voters in California across all demographic lines ...472 comments 107 Recs
- You only need 51 senators to pass a bill through reconciliation. But theoretically the main problem with reconciliation is that it can only be used for legislation that affects the budget. So, a ...627 comments 965 Recs
- Dean brought me into politics, through his inspiration I donated my time and money to get us into the White House, to get us these majorities, only to have them piss in my face at every opportunity.38 comments 17 Recs
- About an hour ago a document leaked out of the UN Secretariat that blows the top off the climate talks here in Copenhagen. For reasons I don't know it has my name scrawled across the top--I didn't ...295 comments 554 Recs
- 191 comments 21 Recs
- “If you’re not angry you’re not paying attention” I’m paying attention... and I am angry. Any real progressive following healthcare should be. Yesterday, the ...708 comments 723 Recs
- I decided that at this point in history, I had to get involved and stand for something. I took a few weeks off from my job in Dec 2007-Jan 2008 and traveled to Iowa to go try to help Obama ...20 comments 13 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.