Posting History for sandbox
|Declare War Against ISIS? (with poll)
Since the US is "apparently" at war with ISIS (the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria), should we have a formal Congressional Declaration of War (DAW) against the group, as allowed in the Constitution? ...
|Should ISIS Supporters be Deported? (with poll)
It sounds like a no-brainer, right? It's like should Al Queda members and supporters be deported. But they are here-see video below from the Netherlands. Those flags are ISIS flags. How is this ...
|Follow Up: Italy expels Imam accused of violent antisemitic comments
Yesterday I wrote a Diary about an Italian Imam who advocated killing all the Jews. You can see the you-tube of these hateful remarks in my Diary--link below: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/08/...
|Fri. Sermon at Italian Mosque: Kill the Jews to the Very Last One
In the Hamas/Israel war diaries here, some posters have questioned me when I've asserted that the radical islamists--like Hamas--want to eliminate the Jews. Videos like this one say otherwise. I ...
|What Motivates Hamas?
Yes the Palestinian Arabs have nationalistic aspirations and I acknowledge that is one important reason for the current Israel/Hamas war. However, as I've been posting here, Hamas primary ...
|Ban Public Mask Wearing/UK Riots
A while ago I wrote a diary Ban the Veil in which I proposed that all public mask wearing--not just the veil-- should be banned. The diary got alot of comments and discussion--and ...
|Ban the Veil / with poll
Yesterday French President Nicholas Sarkozy proposed that France ban the Burka for women in public: Sarkozy ...
|Create Gitmo Halfway House
In President Obama's 60 Minutes interview today, he said that some of the people released from the facility in Cuba have rejoined terrorist groups. He also says U.S. officials have not ...
|Let's NOT Send More Troops to Afghanistan-Try Containment
During the presidential campaign Barak Obama said he would deploy more troops to win the war in Afghanistan, while decreasing troop levels in Iraq. Following the 911 jihad attacks, I supported the ...
|Geert Wilders and Free Speech in Holland
Geert Wilders, a member of the Dutch Parlament, is being prosecuted for "insulting" and "spreading hate" against Muslims, or hate speech. In the NY Times of 1/30/2009, Ian Buruma discussed the case:
|Is There A War on Terror? w/poll
Yesterday David Miliband, The British Foreign Secretary questioned the use of the term "war on terror" to describe the many attacks since ...
|An Alternative To Benny Morris and Ilan Pappe. I/P
I have ready numerous diaries and posts where Israel is villified because of the displacement on the Palestinians arabs in 1948 during the first Israel/Palestinian War. The details usually rely on ...
|Hamas Video--In Their Own Words
What does Hamas really advocate? We have seen the Hamas Charter. here In addition we have videos, statements, and websites ...
|What Motivates Hamas?
There has been debate on the Diaries about what motivates Hamas. They are willing to die for their cause, to keep shooting missiles into Israel until Israeli military comes in on the ground and ...
|Hamas Supports Darfur Genocide
Why would anyone expect less? There is an on-going debate on Dkos whether Hamas' religious and political views ought to matter in assessing the two sides of the Israel/Hamas War. Diarists and ...
|What Next for Gaza?
Now that the ceasefire between Hamas-controlled Gaza and Israel has expired, the military situation is about to heat up again.
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by sandbox
- Many people on this website apparently want to deny my ethnicity, culture, and heritage - to pretend it doesn't exist, or even that I have invented it. Well I'm here to tell those folks something.572 comments 94 Recs
- When Stephen Walt and John Mearsheimer wrote The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy , many critics tried to ...84 comments 31 Recs
- So much analysis has been given to the idea that Perry's poor debating skills has led to his bad showing in the Florida straw poll. Really? What made the people in the room in Orlando boo him was ...19 comments 3 Recs
- 61 comments 13 Recs
- Once more into the breach! How many times do facts have to be mustered to show that Social Security is NOT a Ponzi scheme? Eleventy? Well, this is the first time I ...63 comments 88 Recs
- Cross-posted at Progressive Blue. Hearing that the President will be touring Paterson, N. J. on ...38 comments 40 Recs
- The long awaited Palmer Report (to be officially published tomorrow) is out and it has a number of ...285 comments 25 Recs
- The most recent polling demonstrates that Rick Perry has become either the front-runner or at least the co-front runner with Mitt Romney. Michelle Bachmann is running slightly behind, and no one ...13 comments 7 Recs
- Thanks to todays article from the ...27 comments 24 Recs
- I found out yesterday that the racist who stalked and murdered 92 children in cold blood in Norway last week will be punished with a maximum of 21 years in a Norway prison. In a moment of shocked ...69 comments 51 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.