Below you'll find recent contributions related to sandlapper's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by sandlapper
- Recently, I engaged in a discussion with another Dkos’er regarding our support and preferences for POTUS. It was an nice to have a good exchange without invective, chest beating, berating ...497 comments 103 Recs
- Sorry this is quick and short. If others write a more comprehensive diary, have at it. Wolf Blitzer's Situation Room focused just now on the fallout from Ann Coulter's pathetic and homophobic ...580 comments 487 Recs
- With apologies to Ray Ring, who yesterday or today won a Polk Award for his High Country News reporting on the Howie Rich gang in Montana (http://www.hcn.org/servlets/hcn.Article?article_id=16409), ...0 comments 4 Recs
- I bet you’ve heard the tales. I had heard that this was the Chinese Year of the Fire Pig. (As a Wood Ram, I understand something about the Chinese Zodiac, but that’s not important right ...2 comments 2 Recs
- Longtime reader, this is my first posting on DK. I am a native Atlantan, and as such, have been exposed to the pox that is Neal Boortz for years. Pre-9/11 he was a loudmouth bashing Clinton, and ...8 comments 10 Recs
- One of my concerns regarding the state of the Republic is with what I see as a trend towards a government of men not laws, in a reversal of one of our most important principles. In this diary (a ...16 comments 8 Recs
- ...Some Americans will proudly and faithfully proclaim that the United States is a nation of laws, of conscience and also of a divinely granted manifest destiny. At times, in my politically ...6 comments 4 Recs
- +++ i see two lovers miles above the pressing world souls light like pigeons. +++ There is something to be said for taking a ...5 comments 9 Recs
- First put this together half a week ago, but want to keep pushing. Don't think any of this is out of date yet. For years we have had a do-nothing, rubber stamp Congress, with Republicans blindly ...5 comments 7 Recs
- A prosecutor in Connecticut convinced a computer illiterate jury that a substitute female teacher was behind the porn pop-ups ...744 comments 235 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.