Posting History for saxoman1
|To Social Cons: The REPUBLICAN PARTY is putting monied interests over your interests? You don't say?
It's not like progressives have been telling you for years and years that the GOP is THE party of the rich. That they would sell their own grandmother down the river for a buck. That they would ...
|I'm pissed off.
This might turn out a bit "rambley", but having to deal with this BS in 2014 is absolutely unacceptable (to me). Read below the fold to discover reason #5,236 why being black in America means you ...
|Don't visit healthcare exchange websites today if you don't need insurance.
Just as the title says: Don't visit healthcare exchange websites today if you don't need insurance. The reason is simple enough: The sites are being overloaded. Even well designed sites, like that ...
|When you've lost Rick Perry on Defunding Obamacare...
That's right folks. Ted Cruz has lost Rick "Oops" Perry! You know. The tough-talking, boot-wearing, ultra-conservative, anti-choice, tea party favorite, RICK FREAKING PERRY! You know that when ...
|Rush Limbaugh on "gay marriage": "This fight is lost."
This will be a short one. Just wanting to let my fellow Kossacks know that Rush Limbaugh has given up the fight on "gay marriage" (soon to be JUST marriage). I, of course, put "gay marriage" in ...
|Michael Moore: The gun lobby, tonight, is on the ropes. (Updated 2x!)
http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/mike-friends-blog/note-michael-moore-2 The NRA, for the first time ever, has gone silent. They've taken their Facebook page down. They know they can't show up in ...
|Alas, the true RedState conservative meltdown \w recriminations begins! #schadenfreude
I won't lie, I have been getting endless entertainment out of reading the meltdowns on conservative blogs like RedState and HotAir. Plenty of paranoid posts about how Obama will prevent future ...
|Romney will have won 47% of the popular vote according to Examiner... LOL!
I'm not one for short diaries (okay okay, I broke this rule once but it WAS a historic night), but this is just too good to be true. According to TheExaminer, when all the votes are done being ...
|100% Uninstallation of Mitt Romney COMPLETE! (This is my sig)
Obama WINS! Nuff said. The universe has justice after all!
|"7 reasons why Mitt Romney will win" the teabaggers argue, see them DEBUNKED here!
At this moment, roughly 24 hours out from another historic election, an election in which an absurd majority of polls has Obama ahead , what is a conservative blog to do in order to stop this ...
|Redstate pessimism? Erickson: "I don't care who wins, I just want my life back"
I read it so you don't have to. Below I have the image (no need to give him hits), but if you are skeptical of this, here is a link: https://twitter.com/EWErickson/status/263706561451536385 First ...
|TeaBagger blog HotAir can't decide whether Christie is with them or against them!
Yesterday, front page poster "Allah Pundit" on the conservative blog "HotAir", couldn't decide which conspiracy theory about New Jersey Republican governor Chris Christie's praise of the president ...
|Yet another (somewhat unscientific) reason why Obama should win Florida: New citizens, like me!
First of all, let me tell you a little bit about myself and my voting status (partly in my bio). I was born in England but moved to Florida when I was 5 (I'm 25 now), so I have been in the Sunshine ...
|Last night's debate left me MORE confident
First diary, but must get these thoughts out... Before I discuss why I am feeling MORE confident after this debate, let me get into a bit of a diatribe about the debates themselves by getting two ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by saxoman1
- 190 comments 316 Recs
- (photo credit: G. Pisano) On Hardball tonight, Chris Matthews interviewed ex-CIA Deputy Director (and Acting Director) under George W. Bush, Michael Morrell. Here is a ...280 comments 440 Recs
- Wow. All I can say is...good for him, seriously: Lifelong Republican Turns On His Party, Embraces Obamacare Luis Lang, who is currently crowdfunding for medical expenses that he can’t afford ...280 comments 683 Recs
- Honest answer to a reader's question No snark, no smartassery. This is one of the finest responses I've ever seen to this kind of question. Setup: The Charlotte Observer's Taylor Batten wrote a ...138 comments 645 Recs
- (photo courtesy of Greenpeace) Whoopsies. From The Guardian : Royal Dutch Shell has been accused of pursuing a strategy that would lead to potentially catastrophic climate change after an ...220 comments 375 Recs
- 31 comments 82 Recs
- The surge was real, and the progressive NDP will be in charge in Alberta. Perhaps it is owed, in part, to the enormous nature of the upset. Perhaps it is owed, in some small measure, to the fact ...79 comments 60 Recs
- A federal judge in Nebraska did not waste any time in dismissing the lawsuit brought by a woman in Nebraska against all homosexuals. She wanted the judge to rule that homosexuality is sinful, ...172 comments 118 Recs
- NC's Governor Pat McCrory (right) and junior U.S. Senator Thom Tillis (left) (See the Update at the end of this article for links to fast-breaking developments in the McCrory Affair) Exclusive to ...187 comments 486 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.