Below you'll find recent contributions related to schobel94's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by schobel94
- Barring some implosion, it looks like Hillary Clinton will be the Democratic presidential nominee. Unless former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, Vice President Joe Biden, former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley,53 comments 3 Recs
- I feel good about Senator Mark Begich (D. AK). The Daily Caller saw this Tweet from Donna Brazille and immediately started crapping their pants: http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/03/democrat-mark-...69 comments 131 Recs
- Michelle Nunn (D. GA) Ok, so today I released polling results from PPP that they conducted on behalf of the Center For American Progress showing tight races all around. These polling results are PPP'67 comments 87 Recs
- PPP just Tweeted their latest poll conducted on behalf of the Center For American Progress and they show a dead heat between Rep. Bruce Braley (D. IA) and State Senator Joni Ernst (R. IA). Ernst ...14 comments 21 Recs
- Keep hope alive... U.S. Rep. Bruce Braley closes the gap with Republican State Sen. Joni Ernst, leaving the Iowa U.S. Senate race a 47 - 47 percent dead heat, according to a Quinnipiac University ...7 comments 8 Recs
- The shot heard around the polling world tonight is Joni Ernst's 7-point lead over Bruce Braley in the final Des Moines Register poll. Though DMR pollster Ann Selzer has a record of accuracy in Iowa ...203 comments 14 Recs
- I'm more willing to believe PPP's latest Colorado poll done on behalf of the League of Conservation Voters which shows Senator Mark Udall (D. CO) tied with Cory Gardner (R. CO), 48-48: http://www....43 comments 13 Recs
- I don't like to obsess on polls this late in the game because, frankly, there are sooooo many of them and with Reds and Blues locked in SENATE-SLAMM 2014!! Literally dozens of polls are hitting the ...63 comments 107 Recs
- Now that's some "Souls to Polls" in Georgia: 68% of Sunday voters were African-American — Michael McDonald (@ElectProject) October 27, 2014 An academic at the University of Florida is ...8 comments 32 Recs
- It ain't over yet folks: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/mark-pryor-leads-1-...22 comments 10 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.