|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by schuylkill
- (photo: Occupy Wall Street, 2011 by Paul Stein ) From Paul Krugman in The New York Times : Ah: I see that there was a Twitter exchange among Brad DeLong, James Pethokoukis,290 comments 469 Recs
- There's no term limit on ...433 comments 246 Recs
- Get this : Shame. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid on Wednesday moved to end the Senate debate on whether to confirm Chuck Hagel to become the next ...363 comments 695 Recs
- The first time President Obama ...40 comments 42 Recs
- There was certainly a lot to hate about the abrupt capitulation by Harry Reid on the filibuster reform. Apparently, all the hot air he spouted about the system being "broken" was just to "pressure" ...26 comments 11 Recs
- I have been reading a lot of diaries about airplanes here on DK lately. Talk of experimental aircraft, warbirds, KC-135s, and especially biplanes really gets the juices flowing, and I feel the ...81 comments 90 Recs
- Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-OR) Okay, before we decide once and for all whether this is a win or a loss, there are a few things I want out on the table. And the first point, appropriately enough, is that ...240 comments 222 Recs
- Harry Reid and Mitch McConnell are reportedly close to working out a deal on filibuster rules reform. While solid details haven't yet been released, and won't until the leaders hash out details ...234 comments 63 Recs
- I am going to file cloture in just a second, which I hate to do—another motion to proceed. Boy, if there were ever a time when Tom Udall and Jeff Merkley were prophetic, it is tonight. These two ...17 comments 16 Recs
- By now you've probably heard that last November, American voters chose to give Democrats control of the presidency and both chambers of congress in this past election. Wait, both chambers? No, ...149 comments 369 Recs
- No current results.