|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by sdelear
- NOT SNARK! (With Updates) You can run, but you can't hide. (The CIA has many chiefs, but one Director. This fellow was not the Director.) The former chief of the Milan CIA Office, Robert Seldon ...176 comments 120 Recs
- Greg Abbott, Texas AG and rabid tea party loud-mouth, is now apparently threatening a female student who supported Wendy Davis. This is just disgusting : Lt. Gov. Dewhurst & Atty. Gen. Greg Abbott ...167 comments 307 Recs
- The theocratic intentions of Christian Right leaders sometimes surface in unexpected ways. Most recently David Lane, a top Christian Right political operative and longtime behind-the-scenes "power ...190 comments 231 Recs
- I spent my second summer of 1987 directing drill rigs that were looking for gold, just north of the Transvaal open pit gold mine in Southern Cross, West Australia. The drilling was part of a ...26 comments 37 Recs
- UPDATE ( ACTION NEEDED ): The Daily Kos Community has launched a petition in support of Jeff Olson...and the First Amendment. Tell the San Diego City Attorney to drop the case by signing our ...528 comments 348 Recs
- NSA sez all your internets belong to us. The Guardian reports : The Obama administration for more than two years permitted the ...107 comments 94 Recs
- OK, so the strike down of the Voting Rights act was a travesty for democracy, much akin to the Citizens United debacle. But it seems to me that this speed bump in the road could be a bit easier to ...36 comments 30 Recs
- UPDATE: SB5's VOTE TOOK PLACE AT 12:03. For now, the bill is dead. I watched the woman who may be the next Ann Richards stand for 13 hours tonight. I watched Texas republicans pull bullshit ...375 comments 612 Recs
- When I see some of these debates here - I long to participate but sometimes don't. Why? Because it's like debating Auschwitz. At times it can be hard to articulate ones ideals, thoughts, beliefs,254 comments 246 Recs
- This diary is an extension of a comment I wrote today in Kos’s Diary on the chances of taking the house in 2014. I realized I had more to say, and more to research at that moment, than could fit ...183 comments 211 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.