Maryland / Washington, DC resident with an optimistic heart, and scientific mind, and a progressive soul. And a Master's degree in library science and history.
Groups: Maryland Kos
Comments posted: 966 (272 days since last comment on Mon Aug 25, 2014 at 10:30 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 1722
People Following seancdaug: 2
seancdaug's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by seancdaug
- An ex-husband started posting nasty remarks about his wife and his co-workers on Facebook. One of them said, "There’s one way to love ya but a thousand ways to kill ya. I’m not gonna rest until ...65 comments 8 Recs
- The impetus for this ramble/screed is a piece I read this morning in favor of action in Syria. The Dilemma of Syria In this piece Bill Tammeus compares the current crisis to Munich. It is a ...6 comments 4 Recs
- As the five or six people here who've been following the Australian election this year know, today is election day in Australia. The big news is, of course, the heavy defeat for Labor, ending their ...5 comments 17 Recs
- We may be slipping into one of the greatest mass extinctions in the history of the earth, but just how worried should we be?162 comments 367 Recs
- While at the health club a few days ago, I ran into a middle-aged acquaintance, a sailor in his working life, busily engrossed in his smart phone applications. I asked him how the device affected ...118 comments 88 Recs
- I'm just doing my part to share the Awesomeness of this moment from last week's Breaking Bad. [Not really a spoiler. http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/server1.gif] An instant ...6 comments 2 Recs
- Yesterday I raised some of the [http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/08/31/1235420/-11-Reasons-Why-We-Should-Not-Attack-Syria-POLL reasons to oppose intervention] in Syria. Today I want to consider a ...74 comments 20 Recs
- In Europe, the drums of war had started, while here in the United States, the Senate was amidst a debate over a far-reaching law that would limit the economic power of robber baron industrialists. ...33 comments 71 Recs
- After waiting another month for the latest installment from Glenn Greenwald, and being disappointed, yet again, to find that the claims made in his latest piece still amount to mere assertions about ...62 comments 10 Recs
- 30% of Republicans think you should be able to bring your gun on the plane —289 comments 324 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.