Posting History for setb
|Time to go on Offense. The Other 34.
The 34 Democrats that voted against historic health care reform are catching a lot of flack today. The calls for primary challenges are a good thing. But it's time to go on offense. There are ...
|Memo to the Right: We're Still at War
I've noticed a talking point making its rounds on the right-- "largest peacetime deficit" . Yesterday at the Republican Senate's press conference attacking health care reform, Sen. ...
|The Difference Between Us & Them
There's a difference between us & them- and it really came through in the debate last night. By us, I mean involved progressives who have been following the campaign-watch cable news, read the ...
|It's Time to Hit Them With This Ad
The meme is being established: McCain/Palin are liars. Now is the time to reinforce the complementary meme: Obama is honest. Here's my ad idea. Done in the style on "man on the street" interviews.
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by setb
- Is regular coal not dirty enough for you? Meet liquid coal fuel! Destructive to mine, water-intensive to manufacture, devastating to our climate at every step of the way – liquid coal ...14 comments 32 Recs
- Yes, everyone by now has probably seen the horrendous Gallup data showing the Republicans with a huge lead in the generic House race. Yes, everyone has seen the horrendous Senate numbers coming out ...720 comments 868 Recs
- Crossposted from The People's View . Today, Markos has a post up about the 10 point gap GOP �has opened up in the Congressional generic ...1569 comments 636 Recs
- Kucinich said last night on Countdown he'll vote no. Jane Hamsher calls for killing the bill and Lynn Woolsey to resign. Howard Dean and Michael Moore repeat the gloom and doom common wisdom that ...1518 comments 693 Recs
- Crossposted from Docudharma That is ...642 comments 531 Recs
- Jane, I think it would be good for everyone if you came to Daily Kos, to hash it out with your supporters and critics. I think you should stay and respond, until pretty much all reasonable ...669 comments 227 Recs
- Just a few minutes ago while changing channels, I saw CNN Headline News show a segment of Barney Frank's Town Hall meeting from last night. BUT, it was edited to show Representative Frank picking ...618 comments 813 Recs
- This is a short diary, and a lot of you may not like it. Sue me. Let me cut to the point: I have seen our hand-wringing before, and to be perfectly honest, we get it wrong a lot. We just do. ...1143 comments 685 Recs
- Montana Senator Max Baucus has made some health insurance executives very, very happy. As you may have heard, the Senate Finance Committee, which Baucus chairs, has crafted a "bipartisan", or "...23 comments 15 Recs
- Huffington Post's headline is a little more to the point than the Wall Street Journal article, from which it's bulletin is taken. [http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124692407982802911.html#mod=...524 comments 294 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.