|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by shaggies2009
- A recent article in the SF Chron detailed the names of several of California's major political donors. The top dude was Tom Steyer who is known for his support of environmental causes and ...71 comments 81 Recs
- It is the sincerely held belief of some that fertilized eggs are people. That's why Evangelical Christian pro-lifers like the good folks at Hobby Lobby are vehemently opposed to any form of birth ...177 comments 158 Recs
- Yesterday on my public Facebook page, I began following the story of Eden Foods (this is a good place to start ), an organic food company whose products are beloved by many friends, especially my ...319 comments 679 Recs
- A daily series, Connect! Unite! Act! seeks to create face-to-face networks in each congressional district. Groups regularly socialize but also get out the vote, support candidates and ...292 comments 106 Recs
- Jackie Calmes is getting a lot of crap from people in a front page post but there is no need to shoot the messenger. You know I love ya, kos, but Calmes is, unfortunately, right. Instead of making ...216 comments 177 Recs
- Much of California and the southwest had less than a tenth of an inch of rain in January, normally the wettest month. California state water officials announced that no state ...426 comments 394 Recs
- There they go again. They just can't stand the thought of a Democratic woman running their crown jewel, Texas. And they have gone off the rails in spectacular fashion (the ugly details below). ...83 comments 168 Recs
- Caleb Hannan writes for the ESPN-owned digital magazine Grantland. While watching an infomercial about a new putter last year he decided to do a story on the club's inventor, Essay Anne Vanderbilt, ...23 comments 48 Recs
- Besides the fact that men are involved in it: the Bible is involved in it. Penny for your thoughts...183 comments 407 Recs
- The media has done a great job covering the 85 people who own more than the poorest half of the world's population (or roughly 3.5 billion people) statistic from the Oxfam report entitled: Working ...129 comments 169 Recs