Posting History for shaketheworld
|Robinson plain speaking the Crimea
I've followed Ukraine pretty obsessively and on cnn and fox predictably the intellectual exercise is can be summed up with should Obama seem more tough? Should we be more threatening? ...
|Hey Congress: Pass Taxes Now For Your Shiny New 3 Trillion Dollar Iran War Boondoggle!
So how can this sanctions, rubber stamp war bill be stopped? With a full realization that my heart is against the war due to the reasons outlined by Dr. King below, the best attack on the ...
|"Please tell me, Mr President, why a US drone assassinated my mother"
I've thought drones were an abomination for years now, my first diary was about them, and I'm appalled that their use goes on and on. The rationalizations for me continue to be slick versions ...
|Thanks Dkos! Finally a Trusted User
I'm finally a trusted user! With a pretty high mojo too!! I'd like to say it didn't mean much to me but I was a little jealous of all the folks with trusted user status and higher mojo. I will ...
|Hagel definately causing ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!
Mccain was one of the most respected Republican senators not long ago. Now he lies about his position only hours after making it. No filibuster of Hagel then a few hours later, ohh maybe ...
|gist of Rahm Emmanuel:".... Israel has screwed itself"
The idea of risking an HR and being ostracized or banned really does give me pause, DK community has grown on me a bit. Note the above is the reported gist of what Rahm reportedly said, not an ...
|50 secret McCain questions
1. Who authorized the scrubbing of al queda related groups from the declassified talking points. 2. Were political administration people behind changes to talking points. 3. Did Obama steal the ...
|Twilight of the GOP
I love science. Growing up I also loved Star Trek, even higher quality shows like Buck Rogers and Battle Star Galactica. Through it all sometimes a small voice inside me, the skeptical ...
|congress, drones, fracking, etc
I am super happy Obama won, I mean it is so awesome that that worm tongued Mitt can go crawl under somewhere and comfort himself with his .1% lifestyle. That said, I want to use my sleep deprived ...
|McCain jumps the shark and gives hacks everywhere a bad name
morning joe, McCain suggesting an investigation into Bengazi "Just like watergate" the day before the election. Undercutting Colin Powell's endorsement too with the incredibly duplicitous argument ...
|Dinesh D'Souza full o crap and a coward.
Well, I respect kos readers to not be totally surprised by this but I was listening to Dinesh on book tv and I was like wow! what a load of crap!! I only caught the last few minutes of it, ...
|war with Iran, feel it where it hurts, at the pump!! Ouch!!
I continue to be against war with Iran, and I thank the brave members of Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS), for providing some push back on the drum beat of war. Nice little ...
|guns guns guns
I've followed daily kos just close enough to know that pro and against guns posts have recently come and gone, and probably the space is mostly done with it. But my god the specious ...
|austin powers retroactively unpurchases
so mitt romney either did bad at bain or delegated his authority to bad people who did bad. He's either a crummy leader or a crappy leader who delegates authority. Do presidents need to delegate ...
|Robert Creamer new hpost: Republicans Attempt to Actively Sabotage U.S. Economy to Win Fall Election
This is a really well written description of the cynical crap the republicans are pulling, it's so well written, it's really hard to edit out a succulent morsel to draw you folks in. I'll do my best:
|goin to NN 2012!
So I hemmed and hawed internally, I supposed I could watch some of it on the internet, but I really began to feel that the daily kos has some of the best writing, writing that makes me feel sane ...
|Rachel Maddow takes on Florida voter suppression
Rachel takes on voter suppression If I was a better blogger I'd get it direct from msnbc.. gotta start somewhere link to Rachel ...
|Mom Vs TSA
So my mom is in her 70s and she told me this story when she came back from Florida: "We were going to the airport and you know, we like getting to the airport a few hours early for flight so there'
|dandelions, mouse in the house
So I went ahead and got over to my parents house and looked at about a hundred dandelions and grabbed one, it looked pretty nice, and here is where it becomes obvious that I'm a little particular, I ...
|dandelions destroying america!
Walking home from main street with my puppy and my wife. We noticed one lawn with a healthy supply of dandelions, and I muttered, dandelions destroying america. My puppy was happily running ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by shaketheworld
- In today's paper, we read that an American drone strike killed two hostages, one an American citizen and one an Italian citizen, who were being held by Al-Qaeda in January. By all accounts, proper ...89 comments 34 Recs
- Palestinian child sits by a wall riddled with shrapnel Defense for Children International is an non-37 comments 54 Recs
- Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid has a profound grasp of Senate procedure and a ...36 comments 56 Recs
- (photo credit: Nick Sherman ) From The New York Times Editorial Board in a piece titled, " A New Phase in Anti-Obama Attacks ": It is a peculiar, but unmistakable, ...272 comments 461 Recs
- Making it happen despite the naysayers President Obama's interview with Thomas Friedman ...68 comments 79 Recs
- It is a rare honor in this life to follow one of your heroes. And John Lewis is one of my heroes. Now, I have to imagine that when a younger John Lewis woke up that ...293 comments 447 Recs
- Originally published in Tikkun Daily Israel's Prime Minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, said yesterday that he will be speaking for " the entire Jewish people " in his controversial speech before ...168 comments 287 Recs
- As many here are aware, I have spent the last few weeks looking into the death of Lennon Lacy, an African American high school junior found hanging from a swing set in a predominantly white trailer ...50 comments 167 Recs
- 361 comments 100 Recs
- Howard Dean appeared on Meet the Press this past weekend with a rather good analysis on the midterm election. "Jim Clyburn was the most right person in that lead up," Howard Dean said. "It was ...694 comments 478 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.