|Aviation & Pilots
A group for aviation enthusiasts and pilots of all flavors. All aviation related topics welcome.
|DAILY KOS UNIVERSITY
This is being set up to facilitate the much richer group in DK3 and with respect to all those who worked under its banner there. I just want to compel myself to take a greater role in its community and am happy to hand over administrative duties to those with greater investment in its history
|Derbyshire and The Peak District
For lovers of this complex and beautiful region - cradle to the Industrial Revolution, home of the First National Park in Britain - this group offers the chance to discuss everything from fine art (Joseph Wright) to the jet engine (Sir Stanley Hooker). Learn to say, 'Aye up, mi duck!' with confidence!
|Helicopters and Rotorcraft
A place for those who appreciate the science and technology of rotorcraft and their operation - helicopters, autogyros, gyrodynes, rotary kites and more!
|History for Kossacks
Once the name of a regularly-appearing series on DK3, History for Kossacks is now a DK4 group blog dedicated to the discussion and diarying of all things historical. Topics range from the impact of a'a' lava on ancient Hawaii to Zoroastrianism in Persia; time frame is from Australopithecus to Zulu hours today - so come on in to this dusty cave full of moldering tomes, have a seat in an overstuffed chair, and let's talk history!
|Kossack Air Force
A place for shared interest in aviation, the politics of aviation, and aviation news of the day. General aviation, airlines, or military welcome. Wright Bros to present day. Three dimensions required.
A forum for Pagan/Wiccan/New Age issues, discussions and merry meeting
|Progressive Friends of the Library Newsletter
We advocate for social justice and equal library access for all. We support your local libraries and literacy programs. We also invite you to publish your diaries here that offer library news and support, book reviews, reviews of articles, as well as reviews of video games and other electronic media in our tech talk diaries. We ask for and offer reader guidance for the love of reading, for the love of books and for the love of everything which is your library experience. We also publish diaries...
This is the group for the pooties, woozles, and birdies people and if you don't like them and don't see the purpose of us being here, please, do not bother us. Just remember what Nurse Kelley said "Don't f**k with the pootie people.
|Readers and Book Lovers
Where readers, writers, bibliophiles, and lovers of all things literary find their favorite series and one-of-a-kind diaries, including "Bookflurries," "Write On!," and "What are you reading?" Plus newer series like "Books So Bad They're Good," "Books in My Life," (formerly "Books That Changed My Life"), "Monday Murder Mystery," "Contemporary Fiction Views," "LGBT Literature," and "Books Go Boom!" We hope you'll visit Readers & Book Lovers for the same reasons you get together with a friend -- ...
The SciTech group is dedicated to the exploration of Science and Technology. We welcome all diaries, essays, and discussions that teach or explain the wonders of the universe.
|Shamrock American Kossacks
Kossacks who take their Great Orange Satan with a bit o' the Green. If your appreciation of Irish geneaology, history, culture or politics informs your views, this might be the group for you.
|Whovians on DKos
A group for those who enjoy the BBC TV programme 'Dr Who', and its many off-shoots. Now in its fiftieth year, this has become the longest-running science fiction series, and, according to the Guiness World Records, ' "most successful" science fiction series of all time'. Not so much a TV series, more a cultural phenomenon! Drop by and enjoy. NOTE: Free parking for British Police Phone Boxes on Thursday nights
|World War One Aircraft
A group for the study and discussion of those early aircraft (including dirigibles) used during the First World War. The time period involved will be from August 1914 to November 1918.
|World War Two Aircraft
This group is for those who have an interest in the history and the technology of aircraft used in the Second World War. Any aircraft which flew between 1st September, 1939 and 2nd September, 1945, even as a prototype, will count. This includes designs of all Allied and Axis powers, along with aircraft of neutral countries during the relevant period.
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by shortfinals
- 3/17/14: I added some new information and corrected a couple of errors. Scroll to the bottom for the update. The end of the road, that is, for the A-10. And the U-2. Friends keep asking me what I ...24 comments 25 Recs
- (This diary is written by an American expat living in the European Union who is a male business librarian who holds a graduate library degree (MLS) and a Master's degree in business administration ...212 comments 325 Recs
- Am I really the first person to catch this? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-26320817 The History Boys actor Samuel Anderson is to join the cast of Doctor Who as a companion to Clara ...11 comments 5 Recs
- From the website of the Democratic members of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform (http://democrats.oversight.house.gov): Washington, D.C. (Feb. 21, 2014) – Today, Rep. Elijah E.171 comments 444 Recs
- I have always wanted to be the President of the United States. I won't win, but here's my platform: An FDR response to the Great Recession. Economic responsibility and a hike of the minimum wage.237 comments 112 Recs
- Vitaly Robertus of Moscow started building and flying rubber powered model airplanes when he was seven years old. He graduated to gas models and flew control line for a time, winning many control ...41 comments 38 Recs
- It seems that one of the episodes in the upcoming series will be set in Victorian times. According to South Wales Argus , the Who crew have been filming in A Victorian terraced street, aptly named ...9 comments 12 Recs
- The Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum in Hood River, Oregon has a collection of 82 airplanes. Shown below are some photographs of airplanes from 1940 to 1949.11 comments 44 Recs
- There can be no comparison. Billionaire venture capitalist ...148 comments 81 Recs
- The BBC has released pictures of Peter Capaldi in his costume for the series, and it it is way cool. The Time Lord in a dark blue Crombie coat: BBC unveils costume for 12th Doctor Snip Sporting ...33 comments 20 Recs
- No current results.