Posting History for shotten99
|Deficit is shrinking at its fastest rate since WW2
A picture speaks a few trillion words Don't believe the BS coming out of the media!
|Paul Ryan's Family and Social Security
I'm from Janesville, Wisconsin originally. I don't know Paul Ryan personally, but I do know his cousins. I went to elementary to high school with them. They coached and played on my little league ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by shotten99
- And How they Reversed his Party Participation Reforms and Abandoned his Progressive Agenda Centrist Democrats provided lackluster support for their Party's ostensible Presidential candidate, the ...13 comments 8 Recs
- Obama has increased support in Pennsylvania since the last debate. 1. He led Romney 47/44 before the debate and 50/44 after 2. When you include leaners, Romney picks up one point--50/45 3. The ...26 comments 17 Recs
- President Obama is holding on to a five-point lead over Republican Mitt Romney in Ohio, but that margin has been cut in half since September, according to a new Quinnipiac University/CBS News poll. ...41 comments 13 Recs
- President Obama is holding on to a five-point lead over Republican Mitt Romney in Ohio, but that margin has been cut in half since September, according to a new Quinnipiac University/CBS News poll. ...198 comments 92 Recs
- Whether it is Romney's bounce receding or numbers driven by the two great debate performances by Biden and Obama, on the aggregate, clearly the race is moving in our direction: http://...138 comments 268 Recs
- That's slightly better than their last poll before the presidential debate, which was 49-47. It's 50-43 in favor of Obama among registered voters, and 51-46 in favor of Obama among likely voters in ...410 comments 203 Recs
- If this is an indicator or preview of the Romney economic policy in action, we are all in deep, deep trouble.411 comments 522 Recs
- It looks like there are some reverse coattails going on in Arizona. This independent poll was taken from Oct 4 -10 so all post-debate. Obama leads Romney 44-42. Carmona leads Flake 44 to 40. ...355 comments 176 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.