Technical professional (BSEE working in IT) with left / queer bias.
Comments posted: 14 (2587 days since last comment on Sat May 03, 2008 at 01:29 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: seldom
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 37
People Following shyQtechie: 0
shyQtechie's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by shyQtechie
- Does it take wealth to be healthy? Wealth helps when it's time to fill an expensive prescription , see a doctor, have a ...60 comments 36 Recs
- Like many Americans, I find myself in a new place, an unsettling place. My daughter recently qualified for the State Children's Health Insurance Program, the first time I've ever qualified for state ...96 comments 11 Recs
- I went and visited the BLS site today and came up with this spreadsheet . Within it ...17 comments 10 Recs
- I was reading my Sunday must-read (Frank Rich) and he had an interesting aside that caught my eye: As Wall Street titans grabbed bonuses based on illusory, short-term paper profits, so ...181 comments 29 Recs
- It seems like all commentary on the situation of America today is put into the context of post-WWII. That's like studying the history of Rome, but ignoring the 500 years of history that happened ...71 comments 54 Recs
- The times they are a-changin’... The nationalization idea is gaining momentum. Along with with Jérôme's ...325 comments 298 Recs
- When I diaried last week that we were in the midst of the biggest deflation since the Great Depression, I was met by a number of naysayers. One said I was a "chicken little" although regular ...32 comments 27 Recs
- TAKE ACTION: Use the Campaign for America's online tool to tell your member of Congress to support the boldest possible ...17 comments 33 Recs
- Crossposted on the frontpages of My Left Wing and Smirking Chimp I ...268 comments 421 Recs
- Sorry to start the year like this, but it's important for everyone to recognize the urgency of healthcare reform. Tragically, in 2009, I fear we're going to usher in an era when obtaining ...674 comments 655 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.