Posting History for simon551
|Democrats: Stop negotiating with yourselves on guns
As we have learned from Obama’s hard-line approach on the fiscal curb negotiations, it can be very helpful and rewarding to take a stand at the left edge when you know you have the upper hand in ...
|Love Rachel. But she's wrong. No to appeasement! (poll)
I'm a huge fan of Dr. Maddow, and I appreciate much of what she is arguing with regard to the Rules and Bylaws Committee meeting on 5/31, but I disagree. I disagree with two main points of the ...
|letter to my Governor
This is my letter to my Governor, the Governor of Oregon who I heard yesterday on NPR talking about how HRC offers the best leadership for Oregon and the Northwest. I didn't much elaborate on my ...
|bring back the Wright stuff
The wingers are going to keep bringing up this Wright controversy, and I believe the only way to combat it is to educate people about what he said and the truth and appropriateness of it. I am a ...
|am I kicked off the Obama campaign team?
Umm. Okay, so I'm not really "on the campaign" but I am a supporter-I've given some money and I do what I can to tell people about him. I've said many times that 9/11 was brought on by America's ...
|good endorsement, bad message
Short note by an outside observer and (new) supporter of the Obama (GObama!) campaign. Obviously the endorsement of Obama by Ted Kennedy is very good news for the campaign. It's a huge endorsement ...
|he talks a good one
I bet you thought you'd open this and read that Barack Obama is all talk with no substance. Sorry, this post is about John Edwards health care plan. John Edwards, the populist who vows to "take on ...
|Election Overhaul Calls For High-tech Approach||simon551||09/19/2005||8||-||-||-|
|Spectacular Terrorism and the Terrorism of the Spectacle||simon551||09/13/2005||5||2||-||-|
|Why don't we all have a recall by Bill Maher||simon551||09/09/2005||18||29||3||10|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by simon551
- We have been here before - must we go again? In the June 2008 issue of Vanity Fair there was an article titled When Democrats Go Post-Al. "The vicious Clinton-versus-Obama rupture at ...1946 comments 958 Recs
- The letter sent Monday to Senator Harry Reid, Majority Leader, written by Senator Michael Bennet CO , co-signed in the original by Senators Kirsten ...340 comments 504 Recs
- Greg Sargent has the exciting news: Yesterday four Dem Senators ...709 comments 716 Recs
- Crossposted from Docudharma That is ...642 comments 531 Recs
- This is just a short diary...I searched and didn't find any record of it, and I figured there might be some here who were as interested as I in something besides the whole Wilson bruhaha... Tonight ...78 comments 51 Recs
- Sherrod Brown has come out with some pretty strong language in an interview he gave today over at TPM. It's great to see a progressive in the Senate giving the White House the what for!626 comments 890 Recs
- I have to ask this from reading this from Politico: On health care, Obama’s willingness to forgo the public ...1397 comments 638 Recs
- Lately, I've been hearing a lot of bad analysis. A small but growing contingent of people here are trying to dispute the usefulness of the public option. Another, somewhat larger group is just ...666 comments 387 Recs
- ...And, in that spirit, we’re going to start a two-way dialogue. There’s a gigantic chasm between the progressive grassroots and the people we’ve sent to DC, and I’m spending ...193 comments 735 Recs
- Over the years , I ...512 comments 775 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.