simple serf's groups.
|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by simple serf
- This is indecent? This week a Pablo Picasso painting went up for auction and broke an incredible ...178 comments 174 Recs
- I know it's been awhile since I've been here. With working two jobs and school it's hard. Normally I am seeking help for animal rescues or for disaster recovery but this time it's very personal. My ...30 comments 100 Recs
- Responding to pleas from Texas Governor Greg Abbott the White House releases the following statement “We plan to withdraw all US military personnel and close all bases by December 2015” In a ...239 comments 591 Recs
- Sometimes, I find something and think: the content speaks for itself. More as this goes on...134 comments 376 Recs
- When I lived in Alburquerque, stupid men there thought I was a prostitute. I don't mean to imply that all the men of Alburquerque are stupid but there sure was a bunch of them down there who were. ...61 comments 183 Recs
- One of the reasons Paul Krugman is routinely marginalized by those with the power to do so is that he has a bad (for them) habit of putting into words what 'polite' people do not want to ...332 comments 588 Recs
- Maine Gov. Paul LePage recently falsely stated that horror author Stephen King doesn't live in Maine or pay taxes during a weekly radio address . "Remember who introduced ...219 comments 471 Recs
- I literally (really literally, not Lindsey Graham "literally") gasped at this cartoon from the Salt Lake City Tribune: On a bus ride to hell In one image, the cartoonist Bagley connects two ...90 comments 394 Recs
- A woman had a major problem with the fact that a Planet Fitness gym in Midland, MI, was allowing an identifying transgender woman to change in the woman's locker room. Below is a link to the story ...314 comments 389 Recs
simple serf's Tags
- No current results.