smash artist's groups.
|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by smash artist
- Was looking for something or other, and found this stashed away: (You can click on it to make larger.) That was my late father's ...227 comments 396 Recs
- My beloved partner, Terun Sabre Weed, aka GreenMountainBoy02, left us peacefully just after noon today. He was in no pain. He was surrounded by his family. Arrangements are being made, and the ...631 comments 1033 Recs
- The latest Quinnipac poll is helping me get my long awaited diary about how much Governor Tom Corbett (R. PA) is disliked and how he can be a one term governor finalized. Sorry but when you have ...11 comments 20 Recs
- I'm glad that White House Press Secretary declined to rule out the platinum coin solution today. Just leaving open a slight possibility provides leverage, and the way the Village and Republicans ...45 comments 25 Recs
- Yes, today in Rape News we have a trifecta. First we have the repulsive Steubenville, Ohio "rape crew" story which keeps making me more and more ashamed to be of the same gender as these pieces of ...14 comments 31 Recs
- In what is probably a big break for progressives and anyone who wants to protect the Big 3, Boehner will no longer negotiate with Obama one on one and will instead only do things through regular ...23 comments 32 Recs
- Intra-Party Spat (Or Deal For Votes?) Leads GOP To Cancel Sandy Relief Vote - Live Updated ReactionsPolitico : House Republicans abruptly pulled the plug Tuesday night on their promise to take up this week an emergency supplemental disaster aid bill for Northeast states damaged by Hurricane Sandy.19 comments 38 Recs
- Obama Sux! .... People, go stand in the corner Obama Rox! .... People, off to the other corner please. We need to chat. Before we start though, I need to lay my own cards on the table lest anyone ...155 comments 138 Recs
- Bill Young R-FL has got to go. He has been in office 42 years and is the longest serving republican in congress. He won reelection with 57 % of the vote but this vote is coming out of tradition ...11 comments 23 Recs
- and software patches? You mean that can't just "flip" a switch and "steal" and election? You mean even if we only have 3 point lead in a state we can still win it? You mean we actually have the ...23 comments 3 Recs
smash artist's Tags
- No current results.