Posting History for snowman3
|"like a five-year-old holding onto Hulk Hogan"
Quote from Darren Wilson's testimony . No commentary needed.
|Why does Reddit have a "Coon Town" subreddit?
The subreddit is as vile and as racist as you can possibly imagine. The address is (I will not link to it): https://www.reddit.com and append /r/CoonTown/ Why on earth does Reddit allow such vile,
|Did Darren Wilson Lie about Facial Injury?
Darren Wilson's testimony about how he was struck in the face by Michael Brown does not square with photos of his apparent injury. JUST IN: Newly released photos of Officer Darren Wilson's injuries,
|Photos of Darren Wilson Released
See the brutal injuries inflicted on Darren Wilson who feared for his life. Clearly he had reason to believe his life was in danger. EDIT: Dem Beans in the comments notes that the redness on ...
|Supreme Court to take up Obamacare subsidies
The SC has decided to hear a case to determine if the federal government can extend health care subsidies to citizens in the states that have not set up their own marketplace and instead use the ...
|CPAC attendee defends slavery
The Tea Party Patriots today hosted a CPAC panel titled “Trump The Race Card: Are You Sick And Tired Of Being Called A Racist When You Know You’re Not One?”. They apparently have a weird ...
|Assad prepping chemical weapons
Days after President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton warned that the use of chemical weapons by Bashar Al-Assad against his own people would cross a red line, NBC News reports that Assad's ...
|PPP: NC tied
Well 48.4 R, 48.2 O. Wouldn't it be shocking if we pulled out NC with the ground game on Tuesday? Since a tie is like kissing your sister...our final North Carolina poll is Romney 49.4, Obama 49.2 ��
|Romney, losing Ohio, tells his biggest lie
Want a sure sign that Mitt Romney's losing Ohio? Take a look at Romney's newest Ohio ad that claims that he, not the President, is the candidate for the auto industry. See the ad after the jump.
|Bill Clinton welcomes back 'Moderate Mitt'
There are somethings Bill Clinton does better than anyone else, one of those being eviscerating political opponents with a smile. Yesterday, in Vegas, Clinton gave his take on the first debate. ...
|Paul Ryan Gives Full Throated Defense of Government Stimulus
...back in 2002, when the President had an R behind his name. MSNBC's Up with Chris Hayes uncovered the surprising video this morning. Video after the squigley line.
|Perry To Run?
According to the Wall Street Journal , he'll be jumping into the Presidential ...
|Hanabusa in a strong second in HI-01
According to reporting from the Honolulu Advertiser , Republican Charles Djou, as expected, won the HI-01 ...
|Rand Paul's meltdown on TRMS. UPDATE: Paul Backtracks
I'm not sure if someone else has diaried this yet (I didn't see a diary on the list), but tonight on The Rachel Maddow Show , newly minted Kentucky Rebublican senatorial candidate Rand Paul ...
|1998 McCain: Is (bin) Laden, really the bad guy that's depicted? (UPDATED)
Way back in November 1998, when Republicans were hell bent on impeaching President Bill Clinton, and were attacking him for launching air strikes in Afghanistan and Sudan in August of '98 accusing ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by snowman3
- Turn on Up with Steve Kornaki. Hoboken Mayor on and claims Christie administration told her to "Move the Rockafeller project forward" and she' d get the Sandy Recovery money Hoboken was asking for.457 comments 360 Recs
- As far as TV science fiction series go, I am a moderately knowledgeable Trekkie and an ardent believer in the cult of Firefly. But Doctor Who has been something I never paid much attention to, ...129 comments 51 Recs
- It was a dark and stormy night —No, wait, that's not it. A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away —Closer, but still not quite right. Once upon a time, there was a not-quite-30-year-old girl ...366 comments 926 Recs
- What we REALLY need is an "OFM" -- Organizing for Michigan Cross-posted from Eclectablog . A LITTLE HISTORY My involvement with Obama for America/Organizing for America/OFA go back to the spring of ...192 comments 196 Recs
- Ted Cruz was born to an American mother in Calgary, Alberta. He was an American citizen at birth and never had to go through the naturalization process. The "natural born citizen" requirement was ...101 comments 19 Recs
- Imagine an alternative history for America, where slaves brought from Africa escaped the plantations, built strongholds and villages in the mountains, sowed terror among slaveholders through ...27 comments 51 Recs
- Ok, so in regards to Senate Minority Leader Mitch "Yurdle the Turtle" McConnell (R), I keep hearing people go back and forth about whether or not McConnell is safe or in danger of a Tea Party ...14 comments 13 Recs
- Everyone is wondering, and the truth is, we don't know. We are in the embryonic stages of constitutional analysis, since it's only been four and a half years since the Supreme Court held that the ...226 comments 161 Recs
- Just when you thought it was safe to take your eyes off the Michigan Legislature for an hour... They do it again : The state House has passed what the Snyder administration says is a new and ...191 comments 241 Recs
- Michigan, I feel your pain. I know how it feels to have your governor who campaigned on jobs, jobs, jobs, and then he turns around and rips the heart out of your state. You feel powerless, like ...15 comments 34 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.