Canadian. 52 year old, feminist, activist. Work in community based art and media; university prof. Supposed to be writing a book.
Comments posted: 29 (1450 days since last comment on Sun May 15, 2011 at 01:28 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 145
People Following spunout: 0
spunout's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by spunout
- Making Cenk's remarks and even Cenk personally the villain is a diversion, a clever distraction, a red herring. The implied message of some of the diarists and other critics of the left is that the ...808 comments 591 Recs
- I was disgusted to find that my college was part of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the organization which is currently spending millions of dollars to defeat Democrats and overturn the programs that ...15 comments 12 Recs
- Here's another tool to put in your arsenal to dispel the GOP disinformation. FACTS.355 comments 503 Recs
- (This may be familiar territory to some, but is offered as a backgrounder to those who might not understand the full dimension of what is happening at the G8/G20 protests in Toronto) ...32 comments 14 Recs
- 291 comments 282 Recs
- A few days ago, in this diary I told you that GOP gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman ...93 comments 128 Recs
- I wasn’t planning on blogging today, but… wow! In just a month, our campaign has surged +13% according to Rasmussen’s monthly tracking poll. Now the race is statistically ...142 comments 296 Recs
- For several months Glenn Beck has been promoting an event in Washington, D.C., that he pretends has something to do with Restoring Honor ...430 comments 499 Recs
- We are hearing around the industrialized world that we have lived beyond our means, and we must balance the budget as we would our own households. That austerity in the main really means cutting ...391 comments 394 Recs
- One of my favorite birds, and one I saw often in the salt marshes of San Francisco Bay (those few which haven't been developed over), is the magnificent Great Egret. We often had snowy egrets, their ...452 comments 276 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.