|Daily Kos Phazebook Progressive Social Networking Group
Welcome to the Daily Kos Phazebook social networking group. We are destined to become the Daily Kos largest social networking site. Are you interested in having a virtual phaze to phaze meeting with your favorite Daily Kos author or commentator? If so check out their personal DKos phazebook diary because now they and you have an opportunity to make a diary introducing yourself and your interests and you're not restricted to a few sentences or a single graphic. This is Daily Kos social networkin...
A community for Maryland Kossacks to discuss progressive politics, policy and issues in MD.
|Youth Kos 2.0
Youth Kos 2.0 is the hub of the young progressive voice on Daily Kos. The progressive movement will not meet its goals if we do not provide a platform for the next generation of progressive thinkers and leaders to offer their thoughts to the national conversation.
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by sreeizzle2012
- I'm writing as a parent and concerned citizen. In light of recent shootings and violence at our schools, both on and off campus, I decided to put some of my thoughts in writing. I'm hoping that you ...22 comments 17 Recs
- To save them from themselves. It's that simple. It's why I am here. Also to win elections, but that's an add-on benefit. When I refer to the left in the context of this diary, I am speaking of the ...583 comments 328 Recs
- For the WTF file: The Democratic Party’s biggest super PAC, recently retooled as an early pro-Hillary Clinton effort, will sit out the midterm elections this year. A spokesman with the group, ...517 comments 452 Recs
- There they were, four regulars of NBC’s Sunday morning political gabfest known as Meet the Press, host David Gregory, Andrea Mitchell, David Brooks, Chuck Todd, and the first time appearance of ...260 comments 693 Recs
- If you're not a fan of former Secretary of Labor Robert Reich on Facebook , I encourage you to like his fan page, because as a Progressive Democrat, Robert is known for posting status updates that ...232 comments 233 Recs
- It's been quite a day for Elizabeth Warren. First, her CFPB finally gets its director, after Reid plus 50 finally show some cojones. Then she appears on CNBC's The Squawk Box and responds to the ...285 comments 578 Recs
- Sometimes, silence is much more revealing than those words actually spoken. Such is the case with respect to how the NRA has responded to the George Zimmerman verdict: with virtual silence. One ...271 comments 370 Recs
- These are just some general musings that I have no illusions about being original, but it seems to me there are six stages of how the political and social establishment relates to a grassroots mass ...7 comments 9 Recs
- President Johnson signs the Voting Rights Act of 1965. Amendment XV Section 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any ...301 comments 208 Recs
- Like many people, I had thought the three branches of the United States federal government were Executive, Legislative, and Judicial. Silly me. Fortunately I've learned a great deal from the ...269 comments 31 Recs
- No current results.