Below you'll find recent contributions related to sreeizzle2012's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Meet 'Dem' John Delaney, bidding to be the next Joe Lieberman
Rep. John Delaney (D-Doofus) Holy crap this guy is a doofus.
|Connect! Unite! Act! Glacier National Park, Maine, & Phoenix Meet-up Info — Scaremongering?
|Asperger's Syndrome is a blessing if the system provides us resources
Hey everyone!! I have made it through the toughest stages of therapy and I feel so empowered to make a difference.
|A new acronym: GOBBIA--Guilty of Being Black in America
There are lies and there are big lies, and then are big piles of human excrement upon which perfume is sprayed in copious quantities to make them seem "pleasant"--but what is pleasant about a pile ...
|'The White Man' is a Monster Who is Very Real: Chicago Police 'Hunt' a Black Man Wearing Antlers
And who is surprised? Writing at Salon, Jenny Kutner details how: A grotesque image recently made public by a Cook County ...
|No, Sanders isn't gaining on Clinton, but that doesn't mean he hasn't won
He's already won. Believe it or not (I didn't at first), Hillary's primary poll ...
|Question: if Sanders isn't 'serious', then neither are most GOP presidential wannabees
More popular than the jokers in the GOP side. Here is the ...
|White Racial Logic: The Real Difference Between Waco and Baltimore
Recently, outlaw motorcycle clubs engaged in a daylight gun battle in Waco, Texas. This combat involved hundreds of people. The mall where the riot occurred was left resembling a war zone, with ...
|Taking Marco Rubio at his word, Republicans are clear and present danger to Catholic Church
Pope Francis You might'...
|NV-Sen: Catherine Cortez Masto (D) Calls On Congress To Pass The Every Child Deserves A Family Act
Received this e-mail today from former Nevada Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto's (D. NV) U.S. Senate campaign:
|Why Does the United States Still Honor White Supremacist Confederate Trash on Memorial Day?
Memorial Day was a tradition inaugurated after the American Civil War by (now) freed black Americans. Black America's history is American history, even while too many of those who are invested in ...
|Connect! Unite! Act! Houston, Seattle, L.A. & Glacier Nat'l Park Meet-up Info — Oh Baby?
|Yup, Clinton can tell the Beltway media to go to hell
Heavens! Is that Hillary with some "everyday Americans"? BLASPHEMY! The same day I lauded ...
|Oregon high school junior confronts anti-gay haters, launches beautiful counter-protest
Need a bit of inspiration this morning? I've got just the story for you. On Tuesday, two men showed up on a street corner in Tillamook, Oregon, with signs reading "Homo sex is sin" and "Jesus said ...
|If Hillary wants to avoid the beltway political media, well then, that's very smart
Hillary Clinton, at a small-business roundtable in Iowa, loses nothing by bypassing the traditional ...
Recommended by sreeizzle2012
- I'm writing as a parent and concerned citizen. In light of recent shootings and violence at our schools, both on and off campus, I decided to put some of my thoughts in writing. I'm hoping that you ...22 comments 17 Recs
- To save them from themselves. It's that simple. It's why I am here. Also to win elections, but that's an add-on benefit. When I refer to the left in the context of this diary, I am speaking of the ...583 comments 328 Recs
- For the WTF file: The Democratic Party’s biggest super PAC, recently retooled as an early pro-Hillary Clinton effort, will sit out the midterm elections this year. A spokesman with the group, ...517 comments 452 Recs
- There they were, four regulars of NBC’s Sunday morning political gabfest known as Meet the Press, host David Gregory, Andrea Mitchell, David Brooks, Chuck Todd, and the first time appearance of ...260 comments 693 Recs
- If you're not a fan of former Secretary of Labor Robert Reich on Facebook , I encourage you to like his fan page, because as a Progressive Democrat, Robert is known for posting status updates that ...232 comments 233 Recs
- It's been quite a day for Elizabeth Warren. First, her CFPB finally gets its director, after Reid plus 50 finally show some cojones. Then she appears on CNBC's The Squawk Box and responds to the ...285 comments 578 Recs
- Sometimes, silence is much more revealing than those words actually spoken. Such is the case with respect to how the NRA has responded to the George Zimmerman verdict: with virtual silence. One ...271 comments 370 Recs
- These are just some general musings that I have no illusions about being original, but it seems to me there are six stages of how the political and social establishment relates to a grassroots mass ...7 comments 9 Recs
- President Johnson signs the Voting Rights Act of 1965. Amendment XV Section 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any ...301 comments 208 Recs
- Like many people, I had thought the three branches of the United States federal government were Executive, Legislative, and Judicial. Silly me. Fortunately I've learned a great deal from the ...269 comments 31 Recs
- No current results.