|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by sufimarie
- It was about a week ago that we last got together to talk about safety in coal mines, and we have some new developments in the story that deserve a bit more of your attention. As we discussed ...15 comments 12 Recs
- First a review of the event, and then the teabagging part saved for the end... Yesterday I drove up to Brighton to Ed Perlmutter's Government at Your Grocery event. After having seen the nature of ...13 comments 21 Recs
- This is my first diary, so any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I have been meaning to write about this since I saw the November-December 2007 issue of Foreign Policy magazine. A ...16 comments 14 Recs
- Cross posted from: http://allotherpersons.wordpress.com/ Mississippi, like several states in the deep South, is polarized politically on the basis of race. The majority of whites are Republican, ...18 comments 31 Recs
- Nacchio, the CEO thief who robbed all the equity from Qwest lost in court. In this instance, somehow the federal prosecutors have prevailed for now.15 comments 10 Recs
- If we on the Left don't go vote for Driftglass as best individual blogger, a blogger who said THAT is going to win a weblog ...16 comments 42 Recs
- The Washington Post put out a short list for Obama's Secretary of Agriculture today. Emphasis on ...546 comments 542 Recs
- I was just on the Mario Solis-Marich show to discuss a possible pending lawsuit against Secretary of State Mike Coffman and his office for the fraud of how he is ...39 comments 80 Recs
- Yesterday Troutfishing wrote a diary about the veritable smoking gun needed to make impeachment not just possible but ...2227 comments 392 Recs
- No current results.