Posting History for superscalar
|'Comprehensive Immigration Reform', The Prequel
So, with the conclusion of this election the drumbeat that the U.S. family based immigration system is 'broken' and that there is a fundamental need to 'comprehensively reform' the U.S. immigration ...
|"There Is No Legal Path For Mexicans"
This will be short. I keep reading on this blog that "There are no legal paths for Mexicans to immigrate to the U.S." The simple truth is that citizens of Mexico have dominated , yes ...
|Two Random Responses On The Subject Of Illegal Immigration
As I related in this morning's diary by Crashing Vor ,
|The Economy Is Strong||superscalar||06/02/2005||8||5||-||11|
|Blame China, blame us||superscalar||04/26/2005||10||2||-||19|
|Of Grant, Lincoln, and the rise of K Street||superscalar||04/24/2005||6||5||-||14|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by superscalar
- The President has issued a statement on the Trade Deal currently pending "fast track" authority in Congress. Last fall, I pledged that I would not submit NAFTA ...150 comments 268 Recs
- Obama Tells House Dems to "Get Informed" on the TPP, But He's the One Restricting Access to the TextDuring the House Democrats' retreat in Philadelphia yesterday, Obama berated House Democrats for criticizing him on trade policy: PHILADELPHIA – President Obama on Thursday asked wary House ...408 comments 138 Recs
- Daily Kos ate my diary so I'm going to keep this short and sweet. We need less "hur hur laugh at the Redumbicans" Front Page diaries and more diaries of substance on the Front Page. Front Page ...438 comments 357 Recs
- Over the years, the Democratic opposition in the House to so-called "free trade" has grown, with more members opposed to so-called "free trade" than say back in the 1990s; the Senate has continued ...111 comments 202 Recs
- Ok, so, Bernie Sanders was more judicious in his demand to the Obama Administration that he have access to a full draft of the current Trans-Pacific Partnership deal. Still, this is extremely ...297 comments 362 Recs
- A picture is worth 1000 words. So let me show you two of them. On the left, our trade balance between 1962 and 1992, before so-called "free trade agreements." And on the right, our trade balance ...67 comments 152 Recs
- I was going to write something else about the foolishness of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) but, hey, WikiLeaks beat me to it. This dumbness on the part of the Democratic Party to wrap their ...29 comments 49 Recs
- This diary is detailed and technical. It's intended to provide an illustration of Investor-State Dispute Settlement (ISDS), a feature of the TPP and TTIP free-trade agreements. This information is ...79 comments 81 Recs
- Obama's attempt to ram TPP through Congress is apparently meeting resistance from the Democrats, according to this article on Huffingtonpost. Why House Democrats Might Kill Obama's Big Trade Deal . ...174 comments 252 Recs
- In a highly surprising [monthly job reporthttp://bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm], the Bureau of Labor Statistics announced Friday that the private-sector added a seasonally adjusted 87,000 ...78 comments 23 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.