Posting History for suspiciousmind
|Sheriffs and Bi-polar, I sure could use some guidance
(I'm going to start out brief and elaborate as required if that's ok) I have a daughter who's bi-polar. I'm her dad. I had her hospitalized for mania on Christmas day and she spent nine days there.
|So, I contacted my congressperson....
Like Obama asked last night, I put together a quick letter to Sue Myrick. I know I could've gone to extreme lengths and given many more examples but, this one has stood out in my mind for a long time.
|Back to the Sixties?
Something's happening here, and it's feeling a lot like we're back in the sixties. I've been a Kos member for several years now and have never done a diary before but I'd like to point something ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by suspiciousmind
- Yup, I'm Rec-begging on this one 'cus I am *angry* (if not surprised). One week ago I posted en entry titled "Color me shocked: Michigan GOP State Senator spewing nonsense" , which documented an ...85 comments 521 Recs
- Officer Justin Craven after being charged with misconduct in the shooting death of Ernest Satterwhite On April 7, two white police officers in South Carolina were arrested for shooting and ...139 comments 228 Recs
- Story by Pamela Hess, UPI Pentagon Correspondent [not The Onion ] Rumsfeld: Looting is transition to freedom [F]reedom's untidy. And free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do ...103 comments 282 Recs
- Ok, I admit to being a bit obsessive with the Freddie Gray case and subsequent protests and police riots but this latest posted on the not venerable WaPo is utter bullshite. Prisoner in Van Says . .89 comments 163 Recs
- Originally posted at Eclectablog . On Monday of this week U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Officer Mitchell Quinn shot and killed 20-year old Detroiter Terrance Kellom. The killing took ...42 comments 162 Recs
- The video title says that Baltimore City Councilman Carl Stokes "Explodes" when CNN's Erins Burnett asked him "Isn't 'Thugs' the right word to describe these [looters and rioters in Baltimore]?" ...427 comments 572 Recs
- Ok This is not literal. Yes I am pissed off and fuming and I think there is steam coming from my ears. However I will get my own revenge with pen and paper well Computer and DK in this case. So ...108 comments 184 Recs
- I struggled to come up with a decent title for this one. This is about the planes that were overshadowed by their more glamorous counterparts. Everybody loves Mustangs, Spitfires and Hellcats. I ...277 comments 194 Recs
- It was only a matter of time before little George Jr. would have the audacity (and stupidity) to criticize President Obama's foreign strategies and peace negotiations. This past Saturday turned ...130 comments 166 Recs
- What to call it? A lame "scandal" deserves an equally lame name, so let's go with Donategate . And it sure looks like it's already flaming out after about a week...not even as long as the similarly ...163 comments 160 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.