Posting History for swilliamrex
|Leviticus Levity, Exodus Examples
What if we took the letter of the law in Leviticus seriously? A little post caught my attention, which was just way too funny and thought provoking to share. So, if someone tries to say "...well ...
|Who are YOU calling a racist?!
I've been called a lot of things online by assorted trolls, but this one took the cake. In a discussion that started about three weeks ago, on this article , I was called a racist. I'm going to ...
|You fired the coach, but will that fix the team?
Today, May 31, 2014, Eric Shinseki resigned as Secretary of the Department of Veterans' Affairs. While that, and the earlier firings of the heads of the Phoenix VA hospital may bring immediate ...
|"Sock" it to me?!
Just when I thought I'd be left alone (after I unsubscribed, online and on the phone)...I get yet another pitch from the GOP. Like a curse, I am still hounded for money...and this is just another ...
|I am a happy bigot
I saw this on a yahoo post...Not really sure if it was sent in jest or as serious commentary. It brings to mind Randy Newman (It's certainly his style!) and his satirical style of songwriting...yet ...
|Don't join 'em...Beat 'em (sort of!)
First and foremost, let it be said I am not a violent man. I prefer to mind my own business, and defer to the law of the land. That said, I am an Okie and a vet...which means fighting is a part of ...
|Funny little rants from other forums
In this controlled environment, I tend to essentially see level headed folks writing pretty cutting edge articles (of course, Progressives tend to be in that lot). But in the netherrealms that is ...
|Putin in a dress?! (Gotta love it!)
President for Life (and I type this semi-sarcastically) Vladimir Putin may run Russia with an iron fist, but not everyone marches to the beat of his drum...in particular artists. And one has ...
|On glitter and bioterrorism...
As the new year beckons, and the old one slips away...I wonder how we as a civilization have made it this far, especially considering some of the dumb things we have done. And here in Oklahoma, ...
Well, so it begins... I've been aware of the Kos for a few years...another voice in the screaming din we call the world wide web. If John the Baptist were here in this environment, he probably ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by swilliamrex
- It's not the first time I've seen a video like this . It's not even the first time I've seen a story like this take a positive direction. With today's technology, we can share these kinds of ...73 comments 44 Recs
- If they come home broken, we need to fix them. Running up to mid-term elections I really wanted to keep a laser focus on the horrible job Scott Walker has done as governor of Wisconsin. It is ...106 comments 150 Recs
- LOOK OUT EVERYONE HE'S REALLY REALLY TAN This may be the stupidest conservative panic to come over the ...301 comments 399 Recs
- Exactly 54 days after Lisa B. Nelson, the new CEO of the American Legislative Council (ALEC), started her job, Eric Schmidt, the chairman of Google, dropped the bomb: Google� wanted out of its ...50 comments 285 Recs
- Here we go again. Lisa Mahone, her two children, and her boyfriend Jamal Jones were rushing to a Chicago hospital to see her mother after receiving word from hospital officials that her mother was ...326 comments 315 Recs
- It is so nice to know our DOJ is so toothless that stories like these will soon become normal. When he was fired, Conal’s employer explained that the reason for the dismissal was an e-mail from ...264 comments 105 Recs
- Bullying is still a big issue and concern in our schools. It may have gotten a bit better after the (Dan Savage) "It Gets Better" campaign and many schools instituting strict no bullying rules and ...202 comments 236 Recs
- My screenshot of the comment. Sorry for the short diary, but I felt I had to share this with someone. The only reason I bother with yahoo at all is because my email has been on there for years so ...19 comments 12 Recs
- Just jump over to the Yahoo News comments feature and you enter into a storm of racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia and other flavors of bigotry. It's a free-for-all Ku Klux Klan rally in there.62 comments 9 Recs
- Nydia Tisdale is a citizen journalist in Georgia. She attends and records public meetings and then uploads the videos to YouTube. She was invited to a Republican event for Governor Nathan Deal in ...350 comments 253 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.