To best serve the development of all our young people, we need to move away from our one-size-fits-all education system (based on the 19th Century industrial model) to a new approach that encourages and facilitates many profoundly different educational paths, including learning within and outside of schools.
|Kossacks for the Choice to be Genitally Intact
We believe to remain intact or choose circumcision is best a self-determination. We're speaking as a collective voice for preserving this option for each individual. Add your voice by following, commenting, or becoming a member.
|Military Community Members of Daily Kos
This is the gathering place for all military community members including veterans and their families. Our goal is two-fold: to publish diaries that help explain military life, especially family life, to civilians and to produce material that shows the military is not only culturally but politically diverse. Active duty family members are in a unique position, as we can freely express our political opinions whereas our active duty members are more likely to keep their mouths shut. That said, all...
|Whovians on DKos
A group for those who enjoy the BBC TV programme 'Dr Who', and its many off-shoots. Now in its fiftieth year, this has become the longest-running science fiction series, and, according to the Guiness World Records, ' "most successful" science fiction series of all time'. Not so much a TV series, more a cultural phenomenon! Drop by and enjoy. NOTE: Free parking for British Police Phone Boxes on Thursday nights
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by tb92
- (photo courtesy of OxFam International) From ThinkProgress.Org : A group of more than 120 CEOs and other institutional investors who manage more than $12 trillion in assets sent ...14 comments 34 Recs
- This has to ...93 comments 66 Recs
- There's a diary out today. Yet another instance where the police come to the home of someone in a mental health crisis and the crisis ends in death. I wish this was a rare occurrence, but today's ...31 comments 40 Recs
- I wrote about Kyler on Tuesday: Sometimes life gets too hard Kyler's mother has decided to use Kyler's painful passing as an instrument to create change. The passing of my son was the most ...27 comments 31 Recs
- This is a terrible injustice. Dropping her daughter off for elementary school, Charlena Cook, eight months pregnant in Barstow, California, ended up being forcibly handcuffed and wrestled to the ...176 comments 193 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.