Posting History for tbctbc
|With Obamacare, the march (against Republicans) will not begin with the young!
A former neighbor wrote to me on facebook last night, after seeing the millionth post I was doing about the shutdown/debt ceiling (I usually post cute pics of my kids, so I’m sure this has thrown ...
|Why it cant be up to men…things I never knew before becoming pregnant…UPDATE
When I was younger, I was 100% anti-abortion, no abortions for rape, no abortions for the health of the mother, not even for the life of the mother…I was taught that if you were to have the ...
|The future of the Democratic party and why its a fight that matters
I've been debating about whether to write this.. I'm tired and have a 9 month old baby that doesn't sleep - ever ( he is sleeping now - he's woken up about 4x since I started writing ...
|PARTY DISCIPLINE: The Lieberman edition (i.e. why we CAN'T "all just get along")
The Democratic Party has consistently been the party of “can’t we all just get along”. What many of us in the grassroots gripe about as lack of backbone, the democratic ...
|VP Debate WILL make a difference this time around
The pundits have been telling us for years that the VP debate doesn't matter, however, in this case, I believe that it absolutely WILL, and I think that is very bad news for McCain/Palin...and they ...
|Obama is not Kerry or Gore - STOP judging him as such!
I've watched Obama in many debates, and I've never seen him as focused as he was here. I was very impressed, and I think that John Q. Public will be as well - follow me below the break to find out ...
Sorry - apparently the video is not real...I didn't know...
|STOP being afraid of telling the truth OBAMA (and Biden)! WEB AD!
Throughout the primary, I was constantly amazed at Obama's ability to effectively frame the issues. However, ever since the Palin selection, it seems like the entire Obama campaign does not know ...
|FOUND: John McCain - Get out of Gaffe Free Card (UPDATED)
In honor of the fact that every time McCain screws up, the McCain campaign predictably deflects the gaffe by using the fact that he was a POW 40 years ago to silence any criticism... this is the ...
|The ONLY people disenfranchised were those that believed that MI and FL wouldn't count
I'm satisfied with the RBC ruling, and quite perplexed at those claiming that not counting "every vote" in FL and MI is disenfranchising those that voted in the primary...in fact, I argue the ...
|Granny for Obama
Well, since I'm in Florida, and couldn't really make an impact on the primary voting because of our stupid legislators here, I took the opportunity today to call up my grandma in Philly and ask her ...
|The sad theme of the Clinton campaign: "Too far"
Gonna ask you two things before I start out here...first, this is my second dairy - so I'm gonna again ask you to please be gentle...and second, I can't figure out what a "tip jar" is, but someone ...
|Apathetic observer to enthusiastic supporter - my story
This is my first diary, so please be gentle... When this campaign began, I was a Gore person all the way. I'd vote for the democrat, no matter who it was...but I was completely apathetic as to ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by tbctbc
- Below is the perspective of a colleague of mine who is still in the diary "waiting period," but couldn't wait until then to share her outrage with this community. After Palin's ...153 comments 66 Recs
- Seriously, the whole time I was watching Sarah Palin's "cutesy" folksy performance, I couldn't get this out of my head:40 comments 6 Recs
- UPDATED (x4) - Keith did bring it up, with Rachel Maddow and Pat Buchanan. Rachel pointed out that Palin's response was tone-deaf. Buchanan didn't comment on Palin's response but thought it was a ...848 comments 1137 Recs
- Okay folks I got tremendous response from my ad on community organizers which is below. I got so much responce that many of you said it needed to be on the air so I developed a 30 second version of ...323 comments 902 Recs
- Oh, what a week it was. The "John McCain Weekly Gaffe Report", right after we acknowledge ...24 comments 24 Recs
- When he sits down with Hillary for an hour this Sunday, will Stephanopoulos discuss the centerpiece of Hillary's campaign over the last two weeks, Magnequench? Again and again in ...212 comments 501 Recs
- The Obama campaign is making a mistake, so I have some advice: Don't do nine out of ten things right, and then do one thing wrong. It can cost you a race that is already won! I learned how to lose ...17 comments 23 Recs
- Of course the debate was definitely stupid and petty and a ridiculous indictment of the media abdicating its traditional role for its new role as part of the entertainment industry, but I really don'...7 comments 3 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.