Posting History for tcorse
|How science won the election, and why Repubs can't copy Obama's ground game
Obama's GOTV and voter identification was about a whole lot more than hustle. It was about research, the scientific method, and scholarly expertise. You know, "pointy-headed intellectuals"? ...
|The Surprising Science of Motivation - Animated!
A big hat tip to Rabbett Run , where I first saw this. Daniel Pink explains the ...
|Guilty! TN GOP violates campaign finance laws
Top story in today's Tennessean covers the sloppy practices of our oh-so-special Tennessee Republicans: ...
|NPR spouts right wing talking points on Napolitano
Dina Temple-Raston, NPR's counterterrorism correspondent, and Steve Inskeep got their talking points down, stating that Janet Napolitano claimed "the system worked" because the attack failed and the ...
|Bush, Rice, and Imperial Germany: Armenian Realpolitik
The Bush Administration is hardly the first ally of Turkey that has chosen to publicly remain silent on the reality of the Armenian genocide. As the state secretary of the German Imperial Budget ...
|TN - GOP Threatens TV Stations with Lawsuit Over Dem. Ad||tcorse||09/02/2006||24||20||-||4|
|House Republicans want to stop the poor from voting||tcorse||10/27/2005||5||17||-||-|
|Census: Median income up with Dems, down with Repubs.||tcorse||09/14/2005||6||7||2||-|
|What Dennis Hastert REALLY Meant||tcorse||09/02/2005||3||1||-||1|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by tcorse
- This is the tale of a fiend, a true murdering devil. Not only did he ruthlessly kill Michael "Mike" McClelland, 63, the the Prosecutor of Kaufmann County and his wife Cynthia, 65, but also the ...231 comments 737 Recs
- This year, like most of the 646,000 or so other people in my city, I paid my income tax to the federal government. I obviously don't have the data yet for this year, but we do know that in fiscal ...94 comments 58 Recs
- Oh is that right? Credo Amouzouvik challenging me, AGAIN? I got 71% of the votes in 2012. Now he wants to challenge me again? Come on, Credo! Let's see what you've got! Everyone loves me here!6 comments 9 Recs
- Polls have just closed in New Jersey, which is holding an extremely rare Wednesday special election to fill the seat of the late Sen. Frank Lautenberg. Newark Mayor Cory Booker, a Democrat, is ...298 comments 45 Recs
- With 58% of the votes in, Cory Booker leads his teabagger opponent with 56% to 43%. The Associated Press and some other media houses have called the race for Booker. http://www.washingtonpost.com/...62 comments 71 Recs
- Salvador Allende (1908-1973) Vive En Memoria It was on September 11, 1973, 40 years ago, that democracy died in Chile. A CIA backed coup, led by Gen. Augusto Pinochet, overthrew democratically ...31 comments 82 Recs
- Like always, far ahead of the Washington pundits. It appears Chuck Todd and his crew of insiders have taken note ...346 comments 697 Recs
- Slate posted a piece on Friday talking about how liberal schadenfreude over President Obama's decisive victory has gotten 'out of control.' I can't post much more of the article than what I posted ...290 comments 403 Recs
- It's true, I did just what President Obama told me to do. I voted for revenge. Fellow liberals and lefties are free to scorn me for lowering myself to the level of the enemy. When I went in the ...59 comments 105 Recs
- The campaign against teachers is special, and worth paying attention to. It's not like workers in general get much respect in our culture, at least not beyond vague lip service that only ever ...257 comments 155 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.