Daily Kos memberGive a gift subscription to this user
I'm likin' this Rachel Maddow. She's like the utility infielder of progressive media.Continue Reading
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Recommended by tergenev
- Shoveling snow again this morning, after our second “plowable” storm passed through overnight. Since it is a weekend, I was in no particular rush and waited until well after daybreak to start. ...83 comments 79 Recs
- NASA notes arctic sea ice at lowest point measured, and a NW passage ...43 comments 69 Recs
- For some background, I was born into, and baptised, and confirmed, and eventually walked away from the Roman Catholic faith. My connection to the almighty is not healthy and it's probably a good ...10 comments 11 Recs
- I just ...318 comments 749 Recs
- Rpresentative Steve King (R-IA) yesterday warned that if President Obama "blocked debt payments"536 comments 550 Recs
- I'm not a diary writer but I can write briefly about my Solar PV purchase today. I figured I should if it helps even one of you to make a decision for yourselves. I certainly know that several ...135 comments 134 Recs
- Last night, I struggled for words about this, and today I was still, but I started talking online to a friend of mine about it, and the stream of consciousness was such that I figured I should put ...152 comments 171 Recs
- When Scott Walker was elected as Governor my Facebook status was “I weep for Wisconsin. How can the people of this state be so stupid.” I took a lot of flak from Republican friends over that ...281 comments 327 Recs
- The story of how I essentially worked as a front—albeit, with the glorified title of Director of Communications—for a New York State Senator running for her 13th term in office.15 comments 56 Recs
- As someone whose morning bowl of Cheerios cannot be properly digested unless accompanied by a perusal of the comics page, I’ve been looking at the “funnies” for many decades. Because of its ...37 comments 14 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.