Below you'll find recent contributions related to terjeanderson's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by terjeanderson
- Alberta's May election has turned from a Tory cakewalk into a must-watch three-way fight. Here's whyAlberta Premier Jim Prentice of the Progressive Conservative Party It wasn't ...24 comments 36 Recs
- Pat Bagley via politicalcartoons....237 comments 155 Recs
- Yehuda Nir with his wife, Bonnie Maslin (click photo for larger version) Yehuda Nir died at the age of 84 on Saturday, peacefully and at home. He lived a remarkable life,150 comments 464 Recs
- Organic food purveyor Eden Foods is suing the department of Health and Human Services because they don't want their insurance to cover birth control and other women's health care, as required by the ...241 comments 467 Recs
- If there's one message that has really resonated with me since I started visiting and blogging here at Dailykos, it's that Democrats should always have a viable candidate in every race . Despite ...131 comments 132 Recs
- In their frantic attempt to either 1) deny they are waging a war on women or 2) win the non-existent war, the Republicans sent out a woman to give their response. At least it wasn't Michele Bachman...536 comments 1075 Recs
- There has been a lot of criticism, and rightfully so, about Phil Robertson's disgustingly homophobic remarks. Just wanted to let people know, he's an all around bigot. Yes, the man also has a ...304 comments 256 Recs
- Saturday morning Barack Obama and his daughters visited a DC bookstore, where they bought 21 books, one of which was my middle grade fantasy novel, Jinx . Wow. I can't tell you how thrilling it ...247 comments 386 Recs
- He was talking about Harry Reid saying the Senate isn't working, and claimed that this was Harry Reid's fault. He then went on to say that the Senate hasn't passed a single appropriations bill, and ...133 comments 282 Recs
- Fascist mourners pay respects to Augusto Pinochet in 2006. Augusto Pinochet, the Chilean dictator and murderer and thief that William F. Buckley and others at National Review considered—just as ...52 comments 144 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.