Below you'll find recent contributions related to thalli1's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by thalli1
- Update: (Governor Ed Rendell comments added to update below) Update 2 : (Both along and kurious spotted an error in the ABC story which I repeated. The fact that Drewniak is testifying to the ...105 comments 185 Recs
- The Star Ledger Editorial Board, of New Jersey, blasts Governor Chris Christie for using taxpayer funded state employees for political purposes ...11 comments 31 Recs
- It is Saturday morning. I am back in a classroom. It is my normal practice to offer a reflection. It will as usual be a combination of personal reflection and observation on a larger scale. I ...19 comments 36 Recs
- This week, former President Bill Clinton urged calm in the face of Washington's stand-off over the so-called fiscal cliff. "They are moving toward a deal," Clinton assured Americans, suggesting ...28 comments 83 Recs
- It was covered by UP with Chris Hayes on August 30, but he posted it to his tumblr page this morning, and I picked it up on my twitter feed. Former Bain Capital ...174 comments 389 Recs
- I posted this on FB this morning, and has received some truly heartwarming responses and requests by family and friends to post it elsewhere. Thought I would post it here with the good people of ...123 comments 580 Recs
- An email from my dad who is a retired political scientist who studied voting patterns. He is trying hard to quit working, but is clearly having trouble doing so. Nearing 80 now, he has gone to ...6 comments 16 Recs
- When Martha Raddatz asked how Vice President Joe Biden's and Representative Paul Ryan's Catholic faiths inform their policy views, Joe Biden delivered the perfect contrast to Ryan's anti-choice ...13 comments 28 Recs
- Oct. 17, 2011 Albuquerque International Sunport Security Checkpoint: I pass a camera crew filming the ticket counter. I stop and consider telling them what I am about to do, but decide against it. ...665 comments 764 Recs
- The Occupy Wall Street protests are shining a national spotlight on the most powerful, dangerous, and secretive economic and political force in America. If this country is to break out of the ...216 comments 767 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.