Posting History for the one who knows
|The End of a (Mini) Era
A couple years ago, circumstances required me to find a job, and the only employer who gave me an interview was a retail box store. As it turned out, they were hiring, but only part time jobs and ...
|the one who knows||04/26/2014||2||11||-||-|
|Whom are they calling? They just don't care
The Republicans keep calling me. But they never call me by my right name. More below the orange Rohrshach test.
|the one who knows||10/27/2012||81||112||-||-|
|You didn't pick up after it, either
I'm a minimum-wage part time worker. This speaks to me. More beyond the squiggle.
|the one who knows||09/01/2012||7||22||-||189|
|WHO Built That?!?
I have to confess...I missed all the excitement. But now that I've had a chance to think about it a little, it appears to me we all missed the point. More after we decipher this orange Rohrschach ...
|the one who knows||08/11/2012||8||11||-||78|
|By the roots...
I've just realized: the Affordable Care Act has come to my home to roost. So when Boehner talks about pulling it out by the roots, he's talking about me. More below the thingamabob.
|the one who knows||07/02/2012||5||11||-||51|
|All politics is local... (link)
At last! Someone realizes the turmoil is taking place in Nebraska over the TransCanada. And that it completely undercuts the political garbage that is getting spewed out of the Republicans in ...
|the one who knows||01/19/2012||1||4||-||18|
|Why I don't vote R
It's a very simple reason. We don't talk about it much. We should. The Republican Party has all the flexibility of the Bolshevik Party. And for the same reason.
|the one who knows||01/12/2012||6||5||-||52|
|The response I'd like to see from Obama
So Newt--with his panties in a bunch because (surprise, surprise) Swift-boating doesn't just happen to bad guys like Democrats and liberals--has come out to attack Obama's call for "fundamental ...
|the one who knows||01/04/2012||5||3||-||53|
|Books that changed my life: Cycle of the West
The challenge to write about a book that has changed my life was intriguing all by itself. Where do I even start? Thoreau and Walden , which actually made high school bearable? Solzhenitsyn ...
|the one who knows||11/04/2011||34||33||-||243|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by the one who knows
- Come Friday, the Bureau of Labor Statistics will announce its first estimate of jobs created in April, the 49th consecutive month of job expansion. Expert consensus puts the probable gain at ...57 comments 110 Recs
- Wal Mart's Empty Shelves. Walmart's downward spiral is accelerating according to Bloomberg. Shoppers tired of Walmart's empty shelves and long lines are ...572 comments 597 Recs
- Have you ever wondered why the Republican Party is attacking Chuck Hagel? Simply put … the GOP is mad at Chuck Hagel (a Republican from Nebraska) for supporting Democratic Candidate Bob Kerrey ...9 comments 8 Recs
- WNEW's Gene Klavan (left) and Dee Finch. Ira Harkey had a degree in journalism, some experience as a reporter and a powerful social conscience when he bought the Pascagoula Chronicle in 1949. Harkey,8 comments 20 Recs
- Many people think the issue is over and the pipeline is defeated, but it is far from it.46 comments 89 Recs
- The contrast between the GOP convention debacle last week and the first night of the Democratic National Convention this week couldn't be more striking. The RNC was all about fear, anger, and ...20 comments 49 Recs
- It's just astonishing to us how long this campaign has gone on with no discussion of what's happening to poor people. Official Washington continues to see poverty with tunnel vision - "out of sight, ...37 comments 114 Recs
- About two years ago, I was hired into a new job with a Very Large Corporation. I knew my work well; I was simply moving from employer to employer more or less laterally -- but for better pay, QOL (...201 comments 740 Recs
- From the Atlantic : Under Paul Ryan's plan, Mitt Romney wouldn't pay any taxes for the next ten years -- or any of the years after that. Now, do I know that that's true. Yes, I'm ...99 comments 73 Recs
- I suggest, if you want a touch the reality of the American Civil War, you pick up a nine pound, 56 inch long, walnut stock .58 caliber model 1855 Springfield muzzle loading rifled musket, and think ...4 comments 11 Recs
the one who knows's Tags
- No current results.
the one who knows's Blogroll
- No current results.