People theboneguy is following.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by theboneguy
- A lot of my writings of late have been concerned with the immediate, real- lives impact of the oil hell off our coast. I've decided to lift my gaze from the heartbreaking tonight. And stare ...254 comments 267 Recs
- The Virginia Convention of Delegates UNANIMOUSLY adopted the Virginia Declaration of Rights, drafted in March of 1776 by George Mason, with some assistance on the portion on religious freedom by ...54 comments 222 Recs
- Larry Kissell was a high school history teacher who came to Daily Kos in April 2006, asking for our support in his run for Congress. The netroots came through big for him, but he lost his race by a ...1034 comments 487 Recs
- Tonight's late email from OFA (pasted below), and the perilous situation in which we find ourselves today, reminded me of a Star Trek episode (TNG) called Galaxy's Child. A large, vessel-like ...7 comments 8 Recs
- After mulling what happened with Halter over, I've come to a few realizations: 0. The closing of the polls was dirty pool. Lincoln didn't win clean. That's not a valid civics decision. That ...15 comments 11 Recs
- Longtime lurker, first time diarist. Crossposted from stickybuffalo .77 comments 12 Recs
- Rachel Maddow, Queen of Boom! Defender of Good Booming who doth Slayeth The Bad Boom and Reclaimest The Golden Boom Anchor! Boom Goddess! Most of you DKos Boomers have been following Rachel ...455 comments 930 Recs
- At Circle Time today, I was prepared to begin this week's fun theme- The Circus. My preschoolers are more than prepared for Kindergarten, so these last weeks in June are filled with fun non-...24 comments 26 Recs
- I fully accept the premise that the Gulf Oil spill is one of, if not the, most damaging and horrific environmental events of my life time. But WHY are we piling on President Obama because we don't ...1229 comments 1067 Recs
- Is more than 99 weeks too long to collect unemployment? If it seems like you've been jobless forever, this post is not for you. If you've already moved, cut your cable and landline, and sold your ...42 comments 19 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.