Below you'll find recent contributions related to themoderateman's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by themoderateman
- Tonight, your Bloguero is informed by the voices in his head and emanating incessantly from the television, is a presidential debate. And so, it is incumbent upon your Bloguero, as the host of an ...18 comments 6 Recs
- Listen to ME, you disgusting, wise-ass sociopathic wacko-fuckin-loon. I worked my fingers to the goddamned BONE, _day in and day out_ for my two sons and my late wife. I worked a good steady ...104 comments 462 Recs
- http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/13/13848313-polls-obama-holds-the-edge-in-florida-ohio-and-virginia?lite Breaking: President Obama leads Mitt Romney in Ohio, Florida, and Virginia ...52 comments 92 Recs
- We are going to CRUSH THEM I don't do diaries. I just don't. I've been here for over eight years. In all those years, although I comment regularly, I have written exactly two diaries. This one --388 comments 747 Recs
- Many of my family and friends are vulnerable to Republican lies. They are honest people, quietly proud of their integrity, and they assume others are too. They are reluctant to believe one party is ...187 comments 807 Recs
- A great piece by Jonathon Chait showed up on my own search for 'Paul Ryan; liar' this morning. He makes great points: At the political level, Ryan’s notion of responsibility beggars belief. ...10 comments 17 Recs
- A Judge just told Andrew Breitbart to go pound sand (not sure how rude that is being a Brit, but I just like the sound of it). Caught this story on [The Brad Bloghttp://www.bradblog.com/?p=9129] ...182 comments 490 Recs
- John Nichols, the contagiously optimistic correspondent from The Nation magazine, gave the keynote address at tonight's Recall Celebration in Madison. He was as optimistic as ever, and also pleased ...241 comments 615 Recs
- Reading the many, many comments, diaries and tweets about the sausage-making party that has been the debt ceiling deal I've been struck by the number of people out there in the progressive community ...1251 comments 996 Recs
- circa 1931: The preacher nodded his head slowly. “Every kid got a turtle some time or other. Nobody can’t keep a turtle though. They work at it and work at it, and at last one day ...16 comments 25 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.