People thesill is following.
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by thesill
- Been following the Hostess bakers' strike? Been following fellow Kossack bluebarnstormer's insider accounts of it? Well, have you seen him on CNBC, making so much sense of the situation that even ...56 comments 107 Recs
- Something important you need to read about the Fiscal "Cliff" before the Republicans' tantrum startsIts a piece in Salon by James Galbraith titled The coming debt battle The coming debt battle Citing a phony "crisis," the GOP wants to gut Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security. Democrats can't ...110 comments 274 Recs
- The press, the progressive/liberal/Democratic alternative press, and most people think that the real race in the Illinois Tenth is the pissing match between Ilya Sheyman and Brad Schneider. It's not.4 comments 2 Recs
- A comment in my most ...308 comments 369 Recs
- Here in California elected Republican officials are as rare as the desert tortoises they are always trying to delist. Still, the conservative anti-tax meme has dominated the state ever since boozy, ...578 comments 634 Recs
- I've long been the lone voice of reason in my family. And years ago - many years ago, it seems - I actually made futile efforts in that great wasteland of political thought to call out with that ...208 comments 264 Recs
- UPDATE: I've been correct that this ad was not approved by the site, but is a targeted Google ad to my district. I know that the Kos community decided to take opposing advertising in the hope that ...7 comments 7 Recs
- I originally wrote this for my own site and just posted it a few minutes ago . I envision it more as a short ...66 comments 103 Recs
- If you live in Illinois, you know how crazy Bill Brady is. He had been leading Pat Quinn in the polls by 8 to 12 points as of Labor Day. Three polls released this week have the race neck and neck. ...99 comments 45 Recs
- Short diary-need to leave the house but I'm furious! I just got off the phone with Cong. Dan Lipinski's office. Not only is he planning to vote AGAINST the healthcare bill, he has his staff actively ...28 comments 17 Recs
- No current results.