Posting History for tod from abq
|Still Disturbed by the AIP Connection
I watched the CNN special last night, Palin Revealed , and they included the explanation that the reason why she took an eight hour flight back to Alaska was because it was essential that ...
|tod from abq||09/14/2008||24||17||-||-|
|Libertarian comes Home to Democratic Party
For the past ten years, I have been a hard core libertarian. My bookshelves sagged with heavy tomes and booklets that described the libertarian agenda. I read book after book that repeated the same ...
|tod from abq||09/12/2008||30||30||2||15|
|We said, "Thanks, but no thanks"
When McCain was willing to distort a bill protecting children from sex predators for his personal gain, we said, "Thanks, but no thanks. Protecting innocent children is more important to us than ...
|tod from abq||09/10/2008||9||13||-||-|
|US Officers in Iraq Agree with Barack about Surge
The NY Times ran a very telling article today on the nature of violence in Iraq. It shows, once again, that McCain is consistently wrong in his foreign policy assessments. Here's the money quote:
|tod from abq||08/22/2008||15||19||-||-|
|So It's about Race After All
Chris Mathews on Hardball tonight had two guests to discuss why some Hillary supporters simply would never vote for Barack Obama. One of those guests was Bonnie Eber, a host on NPR's To the ...
|tod from abq||08/21/2008||30||9||-||1|
|How did Dubya beat McCain in 2000?
If you recall the 2000 Republican Primary, McCain had everything going for him. He'd show up for rallies to find standing room only crowds (nothing like Barack gets today but they were consistently ...
|tod from abq||08/20/2008||22||5||-||-|
|Air America -- Hannity style
I've been wondering how left wing radio could be more successful, and figured that some insight might be gained by mimicking how Republican Radio does it, except from the Democratic perspective. ...
|tod from abq||08/13/2008||32||8||-||-|
|Republican Radio Must Die
I have listened to Republican Radio for over 15 years. And I have never been more disturbed by it than I have come to be this year. It has always been bad, it has always been simplistic. But this ...
|tod from abq||08/11/2008||125||16||-||33|
|McCain's Dangerous Character Flaw
McCain is known for many serious character flaws. Betraying his first wife because she wasn't as pretty as he wanted after she was in a traffic accident. Calling his second wife a cunt when she ...
|tod from abq||08/04/2008||10||11||-||-|
|McCain's Seismic Event
I think this is a huge deal and am surprised I cannot find a diary already about it (apologies if it has already been covered and missed it, but I did a search first.) On Sunday McCain said the ...
|tod from abq||07/30/2008||15||7||-||2|
|Humanity Just Likes War
The only way that I have been able to make sense of a major undercurrent always present in our political process is to accept the fact that humanity likes war. It just does. I know no one will ...
|tod from abq||06/13/2008||21||2||-||2|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by tod from abq
- - and then they showed that awful film, and it just spoiled everything. -689 comments 1253 Recs
- Yesterday, I was on CNBC's Closing Bell to debate the absurd notion that public employees are the people to blame for state government budget problems. But, what was most interesting about the ...440 comments 578 Recs
- Well I did it again, I fell asleep watching The Rachel Maddow Show replay. And by now we all know what that usually means...a horrible start to my morning and an increased heart rate. I woke up to ...323 comments 457 Recs
- There's one bad thing about having an effective administration finally in charge in Washington. When they want to do something BAD, they are more effective at getting it done. Case in point: the ...262 comments 387 Recs
- Today, in Politico and the Philly Inquirer the Progressive Change Campaign Committee announced a Grassroots Straw Poll in ...200 comments 212 Recs
- The president cannot avoid trial of a lawsuit brought by five former CIA captives, who allege they were tortured, by proclaiming the entire case a protected state secret, a federal ...24 comments 25 Recs
- Despite what some right-wing critics in the media and Congress would have you believe, Americans support President Obama's outreach to Iran and Cuba. The New York ...12 comments 17 Recs
- This is my diary version of a white buffalo but principles are principles so I believe a defense of Rush Limbaugh is is in order. Why do you ask? Because the people are criticizing him for his ...89 comments 18 Recs
- please vote up this story on digg . thanks for your support. Any other help ...520 comments 847 Recs
- The story has been writing itself longer than Adam Nagourney has been penning his "Dems Divided" excuses for journalism in the New York Times: Democrats lose an election (stolen or otherwise); ...1079 comments 892 Recs
tod from abq's Tags
- No current results.
tod from abq's Blogroll
- No current results.