People torridjoe is following.
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by torridjoe
- Jeff Reardon (D) One of the most remarkable primary elections you probably weren't paying attention to happened two weeks ago on May 15th. It wasn't the latest iteration of Mitt Romney's hapless ...120 comments 89 Recs
- It's been a while since I've diaried regularly at dKos, like nearly six years. But I've moved from Montana to Portland, OR, in that time. And something has caught my attention that I feel the need ...18 comments 20 Recs
- IF YOU ASK A REPUBLICAN, WHAT COLOR IS THE SKY, THE ANSWER IS...... TAX CUT IF YOU ASK A REPUBLICAN, HOW DO YOU EXPAND HEALTH CARE COVERAGE, THE ...22 comments 25 Recs
- Dear D.C. Power Brokers: Hiya! You don't know me, but I'm a concerned citizen living in Colorado. It's a very easy-breezy environment here (Colorado Springs notwithstanding), and I'm sure it's ...779 comments 616 Recs
- There are two bills in the WA legislature right now. One would simply decriminalize marijuana, one would go even further and have it sold at state run liquor stores. Washington is a pretty split ...23 comments 18 Recs
- Senators who are filibustering and throwing sand in the gears to delay health care reform desperately need a reality check. It is ironic to me that members of Congress enjoy some of the best health ...13 comments 23 Recs
- This is gonna be a short and sweet diary. I am on the Moveon.org list for targeted calls. UPDATE: Vote this one please! I think I'm going to send it right back to the Staffer I spoke to today.81 comments 44 Recs
- I just got off the phone with my health insurance company. I had just received an Explanation of Benefits showing my deductible was not met, and a bill from a doctor showing that I owed the whole ...13 comments 24 Recs
- Yes! I have been increasingly worried that health care reform was going the way of reform of mortgages (killed by the bank lobby) - and that pharma and the insurance lobby were going to roll ...337 comments 291 Recs
- Portland, Oregon has a reputation as one of the most sustainable and progressive cities in the US. We have an expanding network of light rail and a streetcar system, we commute by bike, and we are ...14 comments 9 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.