Below you'll find recent contributions related to truong son traveler's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|The Taliban in Our Midst
[Mikey Weinstein]: This guest Op-Ed from my dear friend, Military Religious Freedom Foundation (MRFF) Advisory Board member, and former Secretary of State Colin Powell’s Chief of Staff Lawrence ...
|So what is the GOP strategy for Iraq?
Republican candidates have decided to use the recent setbacks against ISIS as a winning issue in the 2016 election, and it seems to be working. A poll from October shows a majority of ...
|Right-Wing Mythology: How Obummer Lost Iraq
Right-wing articles are very entertaining. Did you know that we won the Iraq War? I didn't. At least Bush won Iraq before Obama lost Iraq. I've discovered from reading right-wing sources ...
|MO-Sen: Jason Kander (D) & VoteVets Push Congress To Give Veterans Free Access To Public Parks
Received this e-mail today from VoteVets and Secretary of State Jason Kander's (D. MO) U.S. Senate campaign: I ...
|Israel "suspends" segregation on buses after global uproar calling it apartheid
Earlier today, the Israeli press reported that Palestinian and Israeli passengers on buses to the West Bank would be segregated as part of a "three month trial" starting today. The proposal had been ...
|GOP candidates running for Dubya's Third Term
Even before the Fall of Ramadi the GOP presidential candidates were foaming-at-the-mouth war hawks. It'll only get worse . The message itself is coming through clearly—at the “summit” of ...
|Community Quilt for Gordon20024
CelticLassie's quilt. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts... It is a shock when you learn that a friend has cancer. Gordon20024 recently learned that he does. He is a person who is ...
|Wikileaks update: TPP ~ Revelations
Frankly, I never dreamed that when I posted a diary here during the Bush years titled "Listen up, Whistleblowers!" it would end up on the Wikileaks page, ( Link ) much less, still be relevant during ...
|29 shots, 2 dead, No Charges: The West Bank, Ferguson and Obama's call for Community Policing.
A blogger who goes by the name "John Brown" writes at +972mag, often with righteous fury. Over the past few months, he's teamed up with Noam Rotem to research incidents where Palestinian civilians ...
|Israeli Soldiers Reveal the Horrors of Gaza in 'Breaking the Silence' Report
Originally published in Tikkun Daily A major in Israel's infantry, who fought in the Northern Gaza Strip during Israel's assault in the summer of 2014, talks of devastation. He talks of endless ...
|David Harris Gershon||05/18/2015||83|
|What we know now about Iraq we knew back then, too
Seeking to avoid the multi-day saga that Jeb Bush endured ...
|♥Note To A Marine♥
Hi Joe ♥ ♥I'm Still Here, Waiting♥ Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273- TALK ( 8255 and dial 1)
|Our Approaching Tet Moment
Leading up to the 1968 Tet Offensive , the Pentagon tried to convince the American public that it was winning the war. General Bruce Palmer, Jr., one of Westmoreland's three Field Force ...
|Sorry, Jeb. Your brother did create ISIS||Jon Perr||05/17/2015||139|
|Filastin: Despite literal "smoking gun", settlers cleared of charges for shooting
This is a roundup of news related to Palestine with a particular focus on grassroots action and peaceful civil disobedience in the Occupied Territories and within the borders of Israel proper. We ...
|Costa Rica: 100% Renewable Electricity for 100 Days, Carbon Neutral by 2021
Costa Rica has provided all of its electricity from renewables, usually a mix of 68 percent hydro, 15 percent geothermal, and 17% mostly diesel and gas, for the first 100 days of 2015. The Tico ...
|Thirteen Things I Learned in Iran
[This piece originally appeared at Huffington Post .] Istanbul, Turkey - I just experienced the blessing of visiting Iran for the first time. Here are some things I learned. 1. If you are visiting ...
|Air Force General Defies/Defiles Law By Witnessing for Jesus in Full Uniform on Worldwide TV
Official photo for Maj. Gen. Craig S. Olson (U.S. Air Force photo by Melanie Rodgers Cox/Released) That terrible warning to the USA, often attributed to the first American writer to ever win the ...
|Israel's Justice Minister admires Ayn Rand, wants BDS to be illegal but led boycott of Palestinians
There are a lot of stories on Ayelet Shaked, the newly appointed Justice Minister of Israel and about Netanyahu's new government. I expect her appointment will have a significant impact on the ...
|Lesson #0 From Gaza Soldier Testimonies: WHERE'S THE WAR ???
Last week, the Israeli dissident organization "Shovrim Shtika" (Hebrew) , or "Breaking the Silence" (English) , has released a booklet with 111 soldier testimonies from last summer's war on Gaza. ...
|Some Struggles for Afghanistan
Ann Jones has a powerful piece at the Nation , about the mob killing of Farkhunda. I went to Kabul, Afghanistan, in March to see old friends. By chance, I arrived the day after a woman had been ...
|BREAKING: Vatican Recognizing Palestinian State (OR: Pope Flips Off Bibi)
I'm not much for organized religion for a whole host of reasons (starting with anti-feminist, anti-gay stuff). But, hell (ooopppssss, better not say that either), this is pretty cool.
|A Breathtakingly Immoral Plan
One of the largest humanitarian dramas on the planet is playing out in the waters off the coast of Libya. Thousands upon thousands of desperate refugees are risking their lives trying to cross the ...
|Anti-Capitalist Meetup: A Catastrophic British Election Result, where do we go from here?
Like everyone else, I got it wrong. I was expecting a Tory minority government propped up by the Democratic Unionist Party ( DUP ) and the UK Independence Party ( UKIP ) if needed to get legislation ...
|NY brit expat||05/10/2015||49|
Recommended by truong son traveler
- No kidding. In the much-needed pile-...107 comments 114 Recs
- I'm about to do something I generally loathe: divide opinions on an issue (in this case foreign policy) into several types and categorize certain politicians by type. So I'll state at the outset ...7 comments 1 Recs
- Hey everyone. My first diary in a long while. Something I've been mulling for years and just never seen articulated quite in this way. So here goes, and I'll try to keep it short. All this recent ...41 comments 46 Recs
- They lie. They really have no choice. Reality does have a liberal bias. Therefore, the only chance Republicans have to win a debate is to lie. One of the longest running lies is that the media ...1 comments 4 Recs
- Would you lie the country into war? Order people tortured to death? Start wars while cutting taxes to the shamefully rich? Continue to trash the planet and fuck over its people? Push policies based ...112 comments 188 Recs
- Frankly, I never dreamed that when I posted a diary here during the Bush years titled "Listen up, Whistleblowers!" it would end up on the Wikileaks page, ( Link ) much less, still be relevant during ...69 comments 170 Recs
- Originally published in Tikkun Daily A major in Israel's infantry, who fought in the Northern Gaza Strip during Israel's assault in the summer of 2014, talks of devastation. He talks of endless ...83 comments 208 Recs
- Marco Rubio's campaign ran off the rails when Rubio flubbed the answer to what had to be the question he was expecting most: Knowing what we do now was the invasion of Iraq a mistake? (BEGIN ...96 comments 89 Recs
- " Knowing what we know now ." With those five words, virtually the entire 2016 Republican presidential field erased over 12 years of GOP ...7 comments 6 Recs
- Sharif Mobley is an American citizen, born in New Jersey. In 2010, he was in Yemen, and abducted by security forces there. Anonymous American and Yemeni officials say he had contacts with Anwar al-...4 comments 5 Recs
truong son traveler's Tags
- No current results.