People twohundertseventy is following.
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by twohundertseventy
- The cranky, liberal lady known as "Granny Doc" around these parts died peacefully at home about 5PM this afternoon EDT. She had been in a coma since Tuesday. She was generally reclusive, but ...684 comments 1873 Recs
- A History Lesson In 2000, the (absolutely beautiful) state of Connecticut lost a Congressional district, going from six to five seats. At the time, freshman Congressman Rob Simmons held CT-...32 comments 4 Recs
- Well, I've been fine-tuning this effort to give Democrats a shot at 8-0 in Maryland for a few days now and during that ...25 comments 12 Recs
- Whenever we see a poll, we see a margin of error, or confidence interval. These are always wrong. They are wrong, even if there are only two candidates, and they are even more wrong if there are ...11 comments 23 Recs
- You know, the map I drew earlier is good. It's a reasonably solid 4-9 that probably gives the Republicans all they want. But in the immortal words of just about every character in Christopher Nolan'...12 comments 2 Recs
- This diary was cross posted from Red Racing Horses This morning, the Democrats in the Illinois General Assembly released their gerrymander of Illinois's Congressional Districts. The map set out to ...94 comments 14 Recs
- Stochastic Democracy aggregates polls, makes graphs, and does some regressions to get an idea about the Democrat's chances in 2012.75 comments 15 Recs
- As requested, I've put together a guide to the main principles and key legal decisions governing the application of the Voting Rights Act in matters of redistricting. A few opening remarks are in ...28 comments 31 Recs
- Folks, just thought I'd do a bit of brainstorming on how those of us from SSP can help each other during the transition. Yes, there have been difficulties during the first couple of days, but I ...213 comments 16 Recs
- Illinois redistricting will provide a great opportunity for Democrats to take back some House seats. Illinois is not only a large state, but it's one of the few states where Democrats will have ...114 comments 31 Recs
- No current results.